Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Favorite Current Cajuns
Bookmark and Share
SwampHound Offline
All American

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

My list goes as follows

1. OL Greg Hodges, not only his he a good football player and the glue that holds our line togather but if he is half as nice of a man as his father he will be ok in life.

2. QB Jerry Babb, it is tough being the local boy and the QB. Babb showed true grit last year after a rough start and getting benched to come back, play his game and lead us to 4 wins.

3. Dwight Lindon, not the fastest, not the biggest but a hell of a hard worker. While other college students are doing illegal things to earn money, Mr. Lindon works at a fast food chain. Enough said.
07-08-2004 08:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SwampHound Offline
All American

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

03-confused
07-23-2004 06:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CAJUNNATION Offline
1st String

I Root For: Western Civilization

My favorite players are guys on D with ATTITUDE. Since we've sucked the big one for the last 8 seasons defensively, it's hard to have favorites right now.

1) Lamar Morgan. I'm hoping and praying this guy will play some this season. A truly special football player with the instincts of Orlando Thomas. A diifference maker.

2) Jerry Babb. I was a critic of Babb's early on last season. He cost us the Houston game in my opinion. But. He won me over with the late season run we had. He showed he is a leader on the field as a true freshman. I still question his arm. Although he has the smarts to compensate. Babb is the best RUNNER we have on the team. I wonder if Bustle will be tempted at some point, say if the conference title were on the line, to put both Babb and Siniewski back there at the same time?

3) Stanley smith. I seen this guy put some Ray Lewis-like licks on people as an 18 yr. old Fr. What Happenned? I thought he was going to be the BEST MLB we've ever had. I know he was injured last season. I'm hoping he can get it back.
07-23-2004 07:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tuffguy20 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

SwampHound Wrote:My list goes as follows

1. OL Greg Hodges, not only his he a good football player and the glue that holds our line togather but if he is half as nice of a man as his father he will be ok in life.

2. QB Jerry Babb, it is tough being the local boy and the QB. Babb showed true grit last year after a rough start and getting benched to come back, play his game and lead us to 4 wins.

3. Dwight Lindon, not the fastest, not the biggest but a hell of a hard worker. While other college students are doing illegal things to earn money, Mr. Lindon works at a fast food chain. Enough said.
man, Swamp, what fast food store does he work at? I thought i saw a football player worken for olde tyme grocery last night when i went get some grub, was that him?

Tuffguy
07-23-2004 07:51 PM
Advertisement

SwampHound Offline
All American

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

McDonald's, at Ambassador and Kaliste Saloom. If it is not him then he has a twin 03-wink
07-23-2004 07:53 PM
Longview Red Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

It is hard to have a favorite ball player on a losing team. Maybe I'm just to harsh but I am ready for a winning season.
07-24-2004 04:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SwampHound Offline
All American

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

Longview Red Wrote:It is hard to have a favorite ball player on a losing team. Maybe I'm just to harsh but I am ready for a winning season.
I understand, we all are wayyyyyyyyy overdue for a winning season, but even bad teams have some good players. Example: the Saints & Archie Manning.
07-25-2004 04:33 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.