Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

BGSUcks!!! seeding
Bookmark and Share
UT__Rockets Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Donators
BGSUcks!!! seeding
I'm not a real big fan of the tractor pulling freaks, but right now it's about the MAC in general. In the NCAA's way of kicking the small schools in the crotch, they've really given it to BGSUcks!!!. This team is ranked about # 20 in the nation. With 4 brackets you'd thing they'd get about a 5 seed. Well, the NCAA pulled the old switch-a-roo and had them play the 5 seed instead. They got a freaking 12 seed. This is kinda saying the are about the 48th best team out there. Just seems a little poopy to me.
03-13-2006 08:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JSF Offline
Rich, Good Looking, Has a Rapist Wit

I Root For: World Peace

Yeah, that's a rip off. They have a very legitimate beef right now. Let's hope they knock off UCLA.
03-13-2006 08:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
Re: BGSUcks!!! seeding
UT__Rockets Wrote:I'm not a real big fan of the tractor pulling freaks, but right now it's about the MAC in general. In the NCAA's way of kicking the small schools in the crotch, they've really given it to BGSUcks!!!. This team is ranked about # 20 in the nation. With 4 brackets you'd thing they'd get about a 5 seed. Well, the NCAA pulled the old switch-a-roo and had them play the 5 seed instead. They got a freaking 12 seed. This is kinda saying the are about the 48th best team out there. Just seems a little poopy to me.

Thanks...but must you childish bastards use the CKS thing continually? It was current about 30 years ago 04-chairshot
03-13-2006 08:07 PM
TJRocket Offline
All American

I Root For: Toledo Rockets

Crappies
RedwingCletus Wrote:
UT__Rockets Wrote:I'm not a real big fan of the tractor pulling freaks, but right now it's about the MAC in general. In the NCAA's way of kicking the small schools in the crotch, they've really given it to BGSUcks!!!. This team is ranked about # 20 in the nation. With 4 brackets you'd thing they'd get about a 5 seed. Well, the NCAA pulled the old switch-a-roo and had them play the 5 seed instead. They got a freaking 12 seed. This is kinda saying the are about the 48th best team out there. Just seems a little poopy to me.

Thanks...but must you childish bastards use the CKS thing continually? It was current about 30 years ago 04-chairshot

I see that you're still a big fat hyporcrite. UT_Rockets goes to bat for you tractor pulling freaks and you go ahead an call him a childish bastard?
03-13-2006 08:20 PM
Advertisement

Roudebush Rocket Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Donators
TJRocket Wrote:
RedwingCletus Wrote:

I see that you're still a big fat hyporcrite. UT_Rockets goes to bat for you tractor pulling freaks and you go ahead an call him a childish bastard?

Perhaps he'd rather read "VDSU" instead of BGSUcks!! ;-)
03-13-2006 08:46 PM
bobcat_backer Offline
Heisman

I Root For: OHIO
Roudebush Rocket Wrote:
TJRocket Wrote:
RedwingCletus Wrote:

Perhaps he'd rather read "VDSU" instead of BGSUcks!! ;-)

i like either one! lol
03-13-2006 10:04 PM
FlashFan Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Kent State

Yeah BG got screwed on the seeding. To be a top 25 team and get a 12th seed is a lack of respect. I hope BGSU makes it at least the Elite 8 to shove it back in the selection commitee's face.
03-13-2006 10:24 PM
Advertisement

bobcat_backer Offline
Heisman

I Root For: OHIO

it happens in EVERY sport when it comes to the MAC, especially this year. It happened with the Ohio women's volleyball team, ranked in the Top 25 and with only two losses. we were sent to Ohio State to play Alabama and the Suckeyes. The good thing is that we were able to beat both of those teams and advance to the Sweet Sixteen. Here's hoping BG can do the same thing!
03-13-2006 10:26 PM
Rightupinthere Offline
Mercenary of Churlishness

I Root For: BG 1st; MAC 2nd

Tall order to get to the sweet sixteen. Have you seen some of the other teams in BG's bracket?

UCLA who is on a hot tear right now.
UNC
Tennessee

If we DO make it to the sweet sixteen, nothing would be sweeter than having BG playing IN Cleveland with a trip to the final four on the line.
03-13-2006 10:34 PM
JSF Offline
Rich, Good Looking, Has a Rapist Wit

I Root For: World Peace

bobcat_backer Wrote:it happens in EVERY sport when it comes to the MAC, especially this year. It happened with the Ohio women's volleyball team, ranked in the Top 25 and with only two losses. we were sent to Ohio State to play Alabama and the Suckeyes. The good thing is that we were able to beat both of those teams and advance to the Sweet Sixteen. Here's hoping BG can do the same thing!

That's not a fair comparison. Ohio State was ranked 16th at the time, I believe.
03-14-2006 06:42 AM
Advertisement

Schadenfreude Offline
Professional Tractor Puller

I Root For: Bowling Green

CrappiesCrappiesCrappies

If Bowling Green beats California-Los Angeles, they would probably meet Purdue on Purdue's own floor. A win there would get the Falcons to Cleveland...

... where they would meet North Carolina, the overall No. 1 seed.

04-jawdrop

Tough bracket.

But this is a good team.

The MAC has not gotten past the first round of the NCAA tournament since 1996, when Kent State and Toledo both did it. No MAC team has ever gotten past the second round.

So getting to Cleveland would be quite a statement.
03-14-2006 06:49 AM
Rightupinthere Offline
Mercenary of Churlishness

I Root For: BG 1st; MAC 2nd

Schadenfreude Wrote:So getting to Cleveland would be quite a statement.
Especially when coupled with the anticipated crowd....where we would teach them the TRUE Ay-Ziggy-Zoomba. ;-)

The mind boggles.
03-14-2006 08:39 AM
UT__Rockets Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Donators
Redwingtom Wrote:

Naa, I'm good with it...Thanks!!!
03-14-2006 01:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boca Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For:
UT__Rockets Wrote:
Redwingtom Wrote:

Naa, I'm good with it...Thanks!!!

Works for me.(The BG Women definitely deserved a 5 or 6 seed.)
03-14-2006 11:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.