Kent State Golden Flashes

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Womens Basketball - Sara Burgess
burden Online
Heisman

I Root For:
Womens Basketball - Sara Burgess
Saw her play her first game Wednesday. I'd say the jury is still out. Get's her shot off very quickly which is good. Didn't make any, which is bad. Noticed she had a lot of similar nights at South Carolina. She almost was too quick for the rest of the team. She needs to adjust to who she is playing with. If she does she will be a plus in the MAC. Biggest problem I saw Wednesday was that the team almost has too much depth. Twelve players can be used and each seems to have a special talent. The only problem is there always is a new group on the floor. Lindsey has to pick 8 to 9 players and stick with them. As it looks now BG will be too much for them. They should have their moments though and if they get hot the NCAA isn't beyond reach.
12-23-2005 09:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

FlashFan Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Kent State

Classic. A Kent State fan whining about a 7-2 team with too much depth. 01-wingedeagle
12-23-2005 10:30 PM
Kentville Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Burgess has had some minor injury problems and is just rounding into shape. A little patience is in order.

What's this, KENTVILLE urging PATIENCE with regard to a Kent player? It's a Festivus miracle !!!!
12-24-2005 12:56 AM
KStud Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Yeah, BG is UConn. KSU only split with them last year. Don't give me Shearer had too many points in the final. BG shot lights out in that game too.
Burgess transferred. But unlike every other transfer, she is starting in the middle of the season. At least at the beginning everybody is rusty. I followed the game on live stats. At least she had other stats.

Too much depth??? lmfao They will need everyone eventually.
12-24-2005 01:01 AM
Advertisement

KStud Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Yeah, BG is UConn. KSU only split with them last year. Don't give me Shearer had too many points in the final. BG shot lights out in that game too.
Burgess transferred. But unlike every other transfer, she is starting in the middle of the season. At least at the beginning everybody is rusty. I followed the game on live stats. At least she had other stats.

Too much depth??? lmfao They will need everyone eventually.
12-24-2005 01:01 AM
burden Online
Heisman

I Root For:

I wasn't complaining about the depth it will come in handy if injuries happen. My point is if Lindsey has to pick the 8-9 best ones and stick with them so they develop a little more chemistry. It was a little disjointed on Wednesday.
12-24-2005 02:34 PM
KStud Offline
1st String

I Root For:

But that's a concern in March, not in December. With the exception of Willoughby and Shearer, nobody is guaranteed playing time. If you come into the game and stink, Bob Lindsay will sit you. They usually play more inspired the next game.
12-27-2005 04:14 PM
FunkmasterFlash Offline
1st String

I Root For: Kent State

Sarah last outing against Hawaii is going to be closer to here quaility of play than the Radford game. Too bad only Burgess, James and Shearer brough their game with them from the mainland.
12-29-2005 07:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.