Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Congrats Zips!
Bookmark and Share
Falconfreak90 Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

Best of luck in Detroit. Akron did what it needed to do down the stretch to win the East bid.

Congrats to Akron.
11-24-2005 01:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

chris4rockets Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Falconfreak90 Wrote:Best of luck in Detroit. Akron did what it needed to do down the stretch to win the East bid.

Congrats to Akron.
Yessir. Please Akron, beat NIU! Good luck!
11-24-2005 01:58 PM
Zipsrifle Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Thanks for the words guys. JD will have the boys ready. This is like Christmas morning for Zip fans!!!
11-24-2005 11:54 PM
KSUDan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Kent State

I know that Zip and Flash fans constantly go at each other, but on a serious note, congrats on the win. Your team clearly wanted it more. I wouldn't necessarily say the Zips backed in. They won when they really needed to. I am actually happy to see two different teams in the MACC.
11-25-2005 12:35 AM
akronzip Offline
2nd String

I Root For: ohio state

KSUDan Wrote:I know that Zip and Flash fans constantly go at each other, but on a serious note, congrats on the win. Your team clearly wanted it more. I wouldn't necessarily say the Zips backed in. They won when they really needed to. I am actually happy to see two different teams in the MACC.
Thanks Dan. It was a tough day for both teams, but we were fortunate enough to take advantage of good field position throughout. I honestly hope to see an improved Kent squad next year so we can really get this rivalry going.
11-25-2005 11:11 AM
Advertisement

toledo62 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Great win, and Congrats on a Championship for your program. Good Luck vs NIU, stop the run and you might have a chance.

Go Rockets!!

Akron 17
NIU 38
11-27-2005 07:05 PM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC

I also want to give congrats to the Zips for winning it in the East. It should be an interesting matchup in a number of ways, especially with the teams having played once already. Too bad the Huskies will be victorious!
03-razz
11-29-2005 04:28 PM
harem Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

I don't see many posts on here by zip fans, so I will add that as an NIU grad and fan since 1967 I am disapointed from last nights 31-30 loss by you guys, but the better team won, and I hope you will beat whoever you play in the MCB. Wish we had your coach than ours, he doesn't make adjustments very well and lacks imagination. That was a gutsy performance by Dominick Hixon and Luke Getsy did a great job and showed their earlier game when you beat us in overtime was no fluke. Really I am in a way happy to see Akron win since it seems they have been losing even longer than we have, and finally can have something to feel good about
C
12-02-2005 12:53 PM
Quickzips Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Just to point out, our main board is http://www.zipsnation.org its been pretty busy even though most of our regulars are still in Detroit. Lot of new members found us last night and a lot of old members got worked out of the woodwork.
12-02-2005 02:29 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.