Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Sun Belt Football Pick 'Em!
Bookmark and Share
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Saturday, Sept. 18</span></span>

Louisiana-Lafayette at Kansas State (-31) (1:10 p.m.)

Florida Atlantic at Middle Tennessee (-1.5) (CSS/CST; 2 p.m.)

Arkansas at Louisiana-Monroe (no line, yet) (Little Rock; 6 p.m.)

Memphis (-23) at Arkansas State (6 p.m.)

North Texas at Colorado (-18.5) (6 p.m.)

*Troy (-10) at New Mexico State (7:05 p.m.)

Utah (-20) at Utah State (7:05 p.m.)

Washington State (-24) at Idaho (Pullman, Wash.; Fox Sports Northwest; 9:30 p.m.)

Western Kentucky at Eastern Kentucky (no line) (7:30 p.m)

Florida International is Idle
09-13-2004 12:15 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Saturday, Sept. 18

Louisiana-Lafayette at Kansas State (-31)
Pick: Kansas State but will not cover the spread

Florida Atlantic at Middle Tennessee (-1.5)
Pick: Middle Tennessee with the spread

Arkansas at Louisiana-Monroe (no line, yet)
Pick: Arkansas

Memphis (-23) at Arkansas State
Pick: Memphis but will not cover the spread

North Texas at Colorado (-18.5)
Pick: North Texas

*Troy (-10) at New Mexico State
Pick: Troy with the spread

Utah (-20) at Utah State
Pick: Utah State

Washington State (-24) at Idaho
Pick: Washington State with the spread

Western Kentucky at Eastern Kentucky (no line)
Pick: Western Kentucky</span></span></span>
09-13-2004 12:22 PM
SwampHound Offline
All American

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

Saturday, Sept. 18

Louisiana-Lafayette at Kansas State (-31)
Pick: Cajuns in an Upset 03-wink

Florida Atlantic at Middle Tennessee (-1.5)
Pick: Middle Tennessee with the spread

Arkansas at Louisiana-Monroe (no line, yet)
Pick: Arkansas

Memphis (-23) at Arkansas State
Pick: Memphis but will not cover the spread

North Texas at Colorado (-18.5)
Pick: Colorado with the spread

*Troy (-10) at New Mexico State
Pick: Troy with the spread

Utah (-20) at Utah State
Pick: Utah with the spread

Washington State (-24) at Idaho
Pick: Washington State with the spread

Western Kentucky at Eastern Kentucky (no line)
Pick: Western Kentucky
09-13-2004 01:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

SwampHound Wrote:North Texas at Colorado (-18.5)

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Oh, my! You have to watch out for the Big 12 North because they are really starting to underacheive this year.

Southern Miss took out Nebraska. Fresno blew out Kansas State. And Troy we all know took out Missouri.

Colorado really hasn't impressed me.

Quote:Utah (-20) at Utah State

[B]<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Now with Utah State, I think they can win because of two things:
1. They know Utah
2. The game is in Logan--a tough place to play.

If Utah does win, I can't see it being by a larger margin than what Alabama beat them by.

But that's my opinion. I just thought I should note those reason since we have differing opinions on those games.

As far as K-State v. Cajuns go, I think I know why you are picking the Cajuns.</span></span></span></b></span></span></span>
09-13-2004 01:32 PM
Advertisement

SwampHound Offline
All American

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

BlueRaiderPride Wrote:
SwampHound Wrote:North Texas at Colorado (-18.5)

[b]<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Oh, my! You have to watch out for the Big 12 North because they are really starting to underacheive this year.

Southern Miss took out Nebraska. Fresno blew out Kansas State. And Troy we all know took out Missouri.

Colorado really hasn't impressed me.

Quote:Utah (-20) at Utah State

<span style='color:blue'>Now with Utah State, I think they can win because of two things:
1. They know Utah
2. The game is in Logan--a tough place to play.

If Utah does win, I can't see it being by a larger margin than what Alabama beat them by.

But that's my opinion. I just thought I should note those reason since we have differing opinions on those games.

As far as K-State v. Cajuns go, I think I know why you are picking the Cajuns.</span></span></span></b></span>
BRP, after what has happened to North Texas the past 2 weekends this is a very tough and crucial game for them, plus Cobbs was injured against FAU. I am not sure what his status for the game is. Colorado has already defeated Colorado State and Washington State. I hope the Mean Green can come back but without Cobbs it may not be pretty.
I watched the replay of Utah State vs Alabama, the Aggies are not a bad team but after seeing Utah beat the hell out of Texas A&M, I do not see Utah State winning this one.
You are right about the Cajuns pick over K-State, it is a homer pick :D I hope we make it as good of a game as WKU did only better.

P.S. I was very tempted to pick FAU over the Blue Raiders. Let's face it the Owls are on fire. 2 reasons I went with MT: 1) pay back, you guys should be sky high to pay them back for last season and the game is at your house again. 2) I think both Marks and Harris are better QB's than Hines (the one that played against them last year). IMO, FAU vs. MT is the game of the week.
09-13-2004 04:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
untbowler Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Cobbs is more than likely out for Colorado, possibly longer. Hopefully DD will pull out Jamario Thomas and let him run wild as a Freshman.

One thing of note for Colorado: They have not scored an offensive TD in over 7Q.

Come on UNT: PLAY to WIN!!!!

Rough the Buffs 04-cheers
09-13-2004 04:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SwampHound Offline
All American

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

untbowler Wrote:One thing of note for Colorado: They have not scored an offensive TD in over 7Q.
Now that is very interesting.
09-13-2004 05:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.