Kent State Golden Flashes

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Exhausted
FlashFan Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Kent State

What a semi game against OU! Great effort by both teams. Now I remember why I was so tired at the end of March last year - it's exhausting to watch post season. Makes me appreciate even more how tough it is to play it.
03-14-2003 11:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Goozer Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

You said it.

But, I'm hooked. Once I got home, I watched it again. Twice as nice. Hopefully there's a little left in the tank. Central looked darn good.
03-15-2003 02:20 AM
The Flash Offline
All American

I'll be there tonight and all I can say is ...

BEAT CENTRAL!

That said it is going to take two halves like the second half of the Marshall game to get this done. I hope that they have a little left in the tank.

GO FLASHES! NCAA 3-peat!
03-15-2003 08:23 AM
Advertisement

FlashFan Offline
Heisman

Thanks for the reminder.

GO FLASHES 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow

Think the pressure is all on Central tonight. They are the favorites as #1 seed, have the POY in Kamen, great talent backing him up.

Flashes on the other hand, are not even supposed to be in the game and have nothing else to prove ( other than I along with many others were wrong about them in February.) They can just relax and let it fly.

Way to go Flashes :D :D :D
03-15-2003 11:10 AM
imradioboy Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

If Kent wins tonight what seed do you think they'll be? What about it Central wins?
03-15-2003 11:31 AM
Goozer Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

I think an 11 or 12 seed no matter who wins. I guess Central prolly deserves a seed slightly higher than us, but at this point, I bet the committee has the MAC "slotted" into a particular spot in the field.
03-15-2003 11:49 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.