..so i woke up this morning
Bookmark and Share
Huskiefan38 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU Huskies!!!
..so i woke up this morning
and i ate breakfast
05-11-2007 01:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

HuskiemobileMan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU, MAC, Cubs
Donators
Re: ..so i woke up this morning
Huskiefan38 Wrote:and i ate breakfast
NO WAY!!!
05-11-2007 07:48 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kedzman Offline
All American

I Root For:

What did you eat? You strike me as a Lucky Charms kind of guy.
05-11-2007 07:55 AM
HuskiemobileMan Offline
Hall of Famer

Donators
Kedzman Wrote:

What did you eat? You strike me as a Lucky Charms kind of guy.
lmfao

Fruity Pebbles?
05-11-2007 09:12 AM
Advertisement

NIUAlum90 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU

NO NO NO.

This is the first line to the song from the Soprano's.

I woke up this morning, got myself a gun!

Or

a Johnny Lee Hooker song:

I woke up this morning...da da da dun..

Got out of bed....da da da dun.

No breakfast. What is that lame crap??
05-11-2007 10:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Huskiefan38 Offline
Heisman

actually, a sausage egg and cheese bagel from starbucks with orange juice, good stuff I tell you

I know, I couldn't believe it either.
05-11-2007 01:59 PM
HuskiemobileMan Offline
Hall of Famer

Donators

Huskiefan38 Wrote:actually, a sausage egg and cheese bagel from starbucks with orange juice, good stuff I tell you

I know, I couldn't believe it either.
Snooty *******! What that run ya $10?
05-11-2007 02:26 PM
Advertisement

Kedzman Offline
All American

I Root For:

Justin is a big shot. Didn't you know that?
05-11-2007 02:28 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies

I had an bacon omlette with cheese, peppers, onions and mushrooms. Side order of potatos and rye toast. Also, a side of fruit(cantalope and pineapple). I normally don't get the fruit when I get an omlette but I took the fruit before I decided on the omlette and didn't want to put it back. I do have to say the fruit was damn good this morning though.
05-11-2007 06:13 PM
Kedzman Offline
All American

I Root For:

RobertN Wrote:I had an bacon omlette with cheese, peppers, onions and mushrooms. Side order of potatos and rye toast. Also, a side of fruit(cantalope and pineapple). I normally don't get the fruit when I get an omlette but I took the fruit before I decided on the omlette and didn't want to put it back. I do have to say the fruit was damn good this morning though.

Nice!

I made waffles for myself and the kids this morning. The kids (Athena 7, Jack 5) like to have either pancakes or waffles on Saturday mornings.

I've discovered a yummy new breakfast at Panera Bread... They have a few different souffl'es. I like the bacon, spinach & cheese souffl'e with a good cup of coffee.
05-12-2007 09:56 AM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies

Kedzman Wrote:
RobertN Wrote:I had an bacon omlette with cheese, peppers, onions and mushrooms. Side order of potatos and rye toast. Also, a side of fruit(cantalope and pineapple). I normally don't get the fruit when I get an omlette but I took the fruit before I decided on the omlette and didn't want to put it back. I do have to say the fruit was damn good this morning though.

Nice!

I made waffles for myself and the kids this morning. The kids (Athena 7, Jack 5) like to have either pancakes or waffles on Saturday mornings.

I've discovered a yummy new breakfast at Panera Bread... They have a few different souffl'es. I like the bacon, spinach & cheese souffl'e with a good cup of coffee.
I got mine from work(friday). Those don't sound like Bible names. I seriously would have thought you would you would go Jacob, Peter or Christian and Mary or Eve. 05-duck
05-12-2007 01:48 PM
Kedzman Offline
All American

I Root For:

RobertN Wrote:
Kedzman Wrote:

Nice!

I got mine from work(friday). Those don't sound like Bible names. I seriously would have thought you would you would go Jacob, Peter or Christian and Mary or Eve. 05-duck

My wife, Demetra, is 100% Greek. Her parents are Greek immigrants. The flower girl in our wedding was named Athena. I think that is a great name. Very popular in Greece, but uncommon here. She gets compliments on her name all the time. Jack is just a real solid boy/mans name. His middle name is Casimir, after my grandfather. Good Polish name.
05-12-2007 03:04 PM
HuskieTransfer07 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: N.I.U.

Kedzman Wrote:I've discovered a yummy new breakfast at Panera Bread

I like their "muffles
05-12-2007 03:35 PM
Advertisement

Kedzman Offline
All American

I Root For:

HuskieTransfer07 Wrote:[quote="Kedzman"] I've discovered a yummy new breakfast at Panera Bread

I like their "muffles
05-12-2007 06:15 PM
Huskiefan38 Offline
Heisman

i'm really sad because i had no breakfast this morning :(
05-13-2007 12:52 PM
Kedzman Offline
All American

I Root For:

Huskiefan38 Wrote:i'm really sad because i had no breakfast this morning :(

Dude! What's up? Feed the engine. Get your breakfast on!
05-13-2007 12:56 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.