Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

BG vs Findlay
Bookmark and Share
Falcon Frenzy Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

I went to the basketball game tonight and here is my overview. If we play like we played tonight, I will be surprised if we win 1 MAC game. They looked absolutely horrible, the stats haven't been given out but I will say BG had close to 20 turnovers if not more. Netter you would of thought Dakich during the off season would of got his butt in the gym to beef him up, he looks smaller than last year like when he was a Frosh or Soph. Sure he had a double-double tonight with 19 points and I think 11 or 12 rebounds, but he should of had over 30 but he didn't because he several shots blocked(not sure if Findlay had anyone over 6'5"!!!), he was called for traveling several times, and he rarely took the ball to the hole with authority.

Lewis looked shaky
Reimold didn't play a whole lot.
Almanson looked good when he was in there.
Eyink played ok, nothing outstanding.
Maddox was his usual self, afraid to shoot

Bright Spots

Keep an eye on Soph Steven Wright and Frosh Chris Hobson, these 2 looked pretty good from what I could see tonight. Both can control the ball very well and not afraid to let the 3 ball go.

Austin Montgomery another Frosh looked very good, that is if he could stay on his feet instead of on the floor when he is defending. Guys and Gals if you want to see the sweetest form for shooting a free throw, this kid has it. His free throws are absolutely b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l.
11-26-2003 12:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

axeme Offline
Sage

I Root For: hoops

Folding@NCAAbbsDonatorsCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappies

A fiedn of mine went to the game and he said the high point was when Netter let fly a 3 and Dakich stood up and to call TO while the ball was in flight. It missed and when they got the TO, DD chewed Netter for the full minute and since it was time for an official TO, he got to chew him for an extra half minute as well. Said it was hilarious.
Unless you're Netter, of course.
:D
If they learn something, it's all worth it. Got the W. (See Kent board thread for our escape last night.)
11-26-2003 10:12 AM
Falcon Frenzy Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Yea that was hilarious. When he let that 3 go Dakich was up in a split second, threw off his coat and almost got a technical because the refs thought he was doing that at them. Needless to say Netter didn't take any more long shots. LOL
11-26-2003 01:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.