Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hey BuckeyeStu
Bookmark and Share
herdfanfromohio Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

are you the guy that posted this over on BUCKNUTS..............as BuckeyeStu2

[QUOTE]I'll be there with my "Muck Farshall" shirt on to cheer on the Bucks! Hopefully you guys will fair about as well as you did the last time you had a road game in Ohio(45-6). Cya at the Shoe! [QUOTE]

If so, congrats on being the typical MAC fan and like your big brother OSU. For the record, we got beat by the BEST TEAM in OH last year. Congrats to Miami, they were a great football team. Its a shame their fans(assuming you are one) cant show some class. But hey you like the Luckeyes also, that explains alot!
02-01-2004 05:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BuckeyeStu Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Yep that's me. And to be honest I don't think Toledo was the best team in the state last year or wait did you mean Miami? Congrats to you and the rest of Marshall for jumping aboard a sinking ship. I hope you guys enjoy your 5 road games in texas every year.
02-01-2004 06:23 PM
HERDitALL Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

let's talk again after Marshall knocks off you sorry Buckeyes on their own field.

Don't believe it can happen ehhhhh?

Go ahead and give Kansas State a call.

We are coming. Are you ready? :wave:
02-01-2004 08:59 PM
BuckeyeStu Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

I don't need to call them, we just saw them at the Fiesta Bowl. And guess what, when we beat them they actually had a quarterback. The thundering Terds need to figure out a way to beat Troy State before they start talking smack to the Buckeyes.
02-01-2004 10:40 PM
Thundering Lydia Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

BuckeyeStu Wrote:The thundering Terds need to figure out a way to beat Troy State before they start talking smack to the Buckeyes.
If you're going to use some sophomoric insult that rhymes with "Herd," at least show SOME maturity and spell it correctly. 05-nono

Turd is spelled with a "U."

Have a nice day. :wave:
02-01-2004 11:36 PM
Advertisement

ChicagoRocket Offline
Administrator

I Root For: Toledo
Crappies

Actually, I spell it "terd" also. Just seems like that spelling is closer to the term "herd".
02-01-2004 11:44 PM
John52168 Offline
All American

I Root For: WMU and Army

Crappies

Thundering Lydia Wrote:
BuckeyeStu Wrote:The thundering Terds need to figure out a way to beat Troy State before they start talking smack to the Buckeyes.
If you're going to use some sophomoric insult that rhymes with "Herd," at least show SOME maturity and spell it correctly. 05-nono

Turd is spelled with a "U."

Have a nice day. :wave:
Go figure. Marshall fans who change the word heard to herd trying to give grammar lessons when someone uses the word terd in reference to them.
02-01-2004 11:58 PM
Thundering Lydia Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

John52168 Wrote:Go figure.  Marshall fans who change the word heard to herd trying to give grammar lessons when someone uses the word terd in reference to them.
Hey, John! Great to hear from you!

By the way, I bumped into your old roommate the other day.

He wants his Air Supply CDs and his gerbiles back.

Take care. 03-wink
02-02-2004 07:11 AM
herdfanfromohio Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Stu said :"I don't need to call them, we just saw them at the Fiesta Bowl. And guess what, when we beat them they actually had a quarterback. The thundering Terds need to figure out a way to beat Troy State before they start talking smack to the Buckeyes. "

For talking smack to the Luckeyes, I don't think anyone from Marshall has done such. I referred to your post on Bucknuts where a Marshall fan asked for recommendations on a place to stay. Most were helpful, but your sorry, rude A$$ brings up some lame comment like MUCK FARSHALL. My point was to show some class instead of ****** but being exposed for what you really are, we only see pressed hamm in our computer screens.

And for football, one thing is for certain, we both beat them(KSU) without a QB of our own. BTW, good game against San Jose St. and Penn St. last year. Without the Zebra's help, you lost both of them. You got your ******e$ kicked all over the field in both games and you know it. Wear your Muck Farshall stuff, I wouldn't expect anything more from a fan like yourself. OSU couldn't beat anyone 45-3.

Your the type of frickin moron that gives OSU fans such a BAD NAME. I live in Columbus, and your a typical idiot that I often to refer too. Great City, too bad a few like yourself ruin its reputation.
02-02-2004 08:38 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.