Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hockey, women's hoops...
Bookmark and Share
Falconfreak90 Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

The men's hoops team has been a disappointment this yr but hopefully we can finish strong. Tough loss to Kent the other day. At NIU Wed....a must win game. Then 4 in a row at home.

Women's hoops are rolling big time!!! With Miami knocking off WMU yesterday, BG now just a 1/2 game back of EMU and WMU for the West lead....EMU, WMU at 9-3, BG at 8-3!!! Falcons 15-7 overall. Could we snag a first round bye? I like our chances. 3 straight wins, 2 on the road by 18 and 21 pts, and 3 outta 5 games left at Anderson Arena. Road trips to Marshall and Ball State while we host NIU, Kent and UT>

Hockey grabbed 3 points outta 4 again this weekend with a 3-2 win and 0-0 tie with Lake Superior State. BG now 9-14-8 overall and 7-11-5 in the CCHA with 2 big ones at Yost next weekend and the Wolverines. BEAT MICHIGAN!!!!
02-16-2004 09:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Flipper Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

I saw both of the hockey games against LSSU this weekend. The team is working very hard for coach P. They need to get a touch bigger, particularly on defense. I don't seet he team having a real impact on the CCHA standings for another couple of years because it will take that long to get the necessary recruits, but they're pointed in the right direction.

That Sigalet kid is going to be a hell of a defenseman when he gets a little older. He's a very good skater and he moves the puck very well, but he needs about 20 or so more lbs of muscle. Since he just turned 18, I suspect he'll continue to fill out.

RE the women's hoop team, I'd rather watch them play than the men. Those ladies play the game the way it's supposed to be played. The men are too concerned with looking good on the hi-lite reel.
02-17-2004 11:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.