Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

WMU Hypocricy
Bookmark and Share
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

I found this thread on their board, calling O'Leary a "puss" because he had to drop some of the 7 OOC games we had scheduled in the future (when were Indy). This @ss clown calls out O'Leary, pokes fun at him, then declares "man i wish they came here this year" (Sorry, Broncs, we already beat you in your own house. Been there, did that).

I find it hilarious how ironic this post is, considering their PUSS university dropped UCONN.

Maybe, WMU fans, you can worry about your own "puss" school instead of bitching about UCF and O'Leary so much.

LINK

<a href='http://mb2.theinsiders.com/fwesternmichiganfrm2.showMessage?topicID=6713.topic' target='_blank'>Stupid WMU fans</a>
04-14-2004 02:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

broncobill Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Horseshooz is a boisterours flame. I normally defend all Broncos this one I can not. He post daily on our board and is often very informative, but he is a fanatic (in the mental frame of a Marshall fan) and often goes on tangents that even fellow Westernites have to role their eyes at.

I would like to step up tp the plate and be the Big Man Bronco here and offer apologies for everything Horsehooz has said, is saying, and most definitly will say. :)

Best bet for all non-Broncos is to stay away from his post.....and for Gods sake, don't follow him into a dark ally. :chair: 03-nutkick :D
04-14-2004 03:31 PM
MUther Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Marshall
CrappiesCrappies

Christ, how could you compare any Marshall fans that regularly post here of the same frame of mind as Horsepower. The zealots have been banned same as any from any school. I guess being a noob, you don't understand how it works around here but any overzealous herd fans around here are on the defensive. In fact even UCF was in on the Herd bashing, till we got joined at the hip. Now we sort of have to endure each other in the unknown for a while. So that makes it 12-2 in any discussion based on teams represented. Now in a thread where most of the fans are leaning one way....who gets singled out and lambasted....Herdfans and Knights. Your AD made a mistake, IMO. Your mistake to make. May it serve you as intended. If not then hopefully you learned form it. Seems like the supporters of this move ought to have been a little easier on TCU last year when they ducked Miami in a bowl for as equally if not more valid a reason.
04-14-2004 04:49 PM
Advertisement

Papa Lou BSU Offline
1st String

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

Yeah, you poor widdle Herd fans, who arrived in the MAC running your mouths, insulting everyone in sight from day one, are the victims here. Give us a frigging break.
04-14-2004 04:54 PM
ex Cincy Kid Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Crappies

One Bronco poster is a jerk on some other board, and you feel compelled to come here and denigrate all Bronco posters..........come on, KT, be a sport! :D
04-14-2004 05:16 PM
Advertisement

broncobill Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

MUther Wrote:Christ, how could you compare any Marshall fans that regularly post here of the same frame of mind as Horsepower.&nbsp; The zealots have been banned same as any from any school.&nbsp; I guess being a noob, you don't understand how it works around here but any overzealous herd fans around here are on the defensive.&nbsp; In fact even UCF was in on the Herd bashing, till we got joined at the hip.&nbsp; Now we sort of have to endure each other in the unknown for a while. So that makes it 12-2 in any discussion based on teams represented.&nbsp; Now in a thread where most of the fans are leaning one way....who gets singled out and lambasted....Herdfans and Knights.&nbsp; Your AD made a mistake, IMO.&nbsp; Your mistake to make.&nbsp; May it serve you as intended.&nbsp; If not then hopefully you learned form it.&nbsp; Seems like the supporters of this move ought to have been a little easier on TCU last year when they ducked Miami in a bowl for as equally if not more valid a reason.
I believe you are talking about the wrong thread. :rolleyes: KT was talking about the post of one short bus fan and then worded his post like all Bronco fans are like this. :chair:

I guess I did the same in my quip about Marshall. Gosh, that puts me in the same realm with KT. 03-puke Thanks alot, now I have to slash my wrist. :crying:

Muther....I have nothing against you. But you must admit, there are a fair share of Herders that take ever oppertunity to flame the MAC and its schools.

This is one of my favorites:......"and you wonder why we want to leave this lame conference"
04-14-2004 05:37 PM
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

ex Cincy Kid Wrote:One Bronco poster is a jerk on some other board, and you feel compelled to come here and denigrate all Bronco posters..........come on, KT, be a sport! :D
This whole post was in response to some idiot in the other thread on this board who claimed UCF never plays any BCS teams, and listed the 1-AA teams we've played.

His ignorance was simply too much to not rip him on. Reading the obessesive O'Leary post on their board was the finishing touch.
04-14-2004 05:41 PM
Advertisement

MaumeeRocket Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Any topic that starts off with pusses in the heading should be moved, probally even deleted.
04-14-2004 07:50 PM
Dodo Offline
1st String

I Root For:

MaumeeRocket Wrote:Any topic that starts off with pusses in the heading should be moved, probally even deleted.
Amen, brother.

If I had seen it first, I might have deleted it.

I have a daughter, and somehow, the use of that phrase irks me greatly.
04-14-2004 08:39 PM
Flipper Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

I'm allergic to cats, so I agree! :D
04-14-2004 09:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.