Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Troy St. fans bashing our Huskies!
Bookmark and Share
Kedzman Offline
All American

I Root For:

Go to <a href='http://gotroytrojans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5235#5235' target='_blank'>http://gotroytrojans.com/forum/viewtopic.p...php?p=5235#5235</a> and check it out. These guys are taking pot shots at NIU and they deserve to get lit up. I made a nice post and suggested they start their own bowl called the "Smokeless Tobacco Tooth Rot and Gum Cancer" Bowl.

Have fun on the Troy board. It's more fun than bashing alum.
12-03-2004 11:03 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Kedzman Offline
All American

I Root For:

Thanks for the backup over there, Crazy Willy!!! (I am posting under NIU92alum).
12-03-2004 11:20 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kedzman Offline
All American

I Root For:

You guys should ban me from this board. It's like crack cocaine. I haven't gotten a thing done all day! :mad:
12-03-2004 11:29 AM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Kedzman Wrote:Thanks for the backup over there, Crazy Willy!!! (I am posting under NIU92alum).
Those dudes are the biggest morons of all time.
12-03-2004 11:32 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Kedzman Offline
All American

I Root For:

crazywilly Wrote:
Kedzman Wrote:Thanks for the backup over there, Crazy Willy!!!&nbsp; (I am posting under NIU92alum).
Those dudes are the biggest morons of all time.
you had a few good posts... Good job. Let's celebrate at the Waffle House! Oh, wait - that's what they do...
12-03-2004 11:33 AM
4575 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Kedzman Wrote:start their own bowl called the "Smokeless Tobacco Tooth Rot and Gum Cancer" Bowl.
This is the funniest thing I have read all day :rofl:
12-03-2004 11:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Kedzman Offline
All American

I Root For:

How bout the "Parted out El Camino on blocks and 3 barking dogs in the front yard" bowl...
12-03-2004 11:39 AM
Kedzman Offline
All American

I Root For:

TrojanEmpire just blew a gasket on the Troy St. board!!!
12-03-2004 11:41 AM
Field Turf Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

They asked what's so great about living near Chicago. Well the answer is there are better paying jobs near a big city, which would allow them the income to travel to San Jose instead of bitching about it. Their complaints are all about their out of pocket expenses Shreveport vs. San Jose or wherever they are headed.
12-03-2004 11:42 AM
calvin12 Offline
I am the overlord of everything

I Root For: duh

I think the best one was the guy who said that when he seen northern Ill on the ESPN crawl he wonders where the hell northern illinois is.
12-03-2004 11:45 AM
TropesNIU Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

well i just started a thread over there that is going to cause a war :D
12-03-2004 11:50 AM
Advertisement

Vicious Maggot Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

At least they're taking a break from beating their wifesistercousins to attempt to
beat on us. It is fun to watch people fulfull the stupid southerner stereotype.
Plus I think a HEE-HAW marithon is on at the same time as the I-Bowl, so all
their fans are busy anyway.

Ahhhh sweet inbreeding, stupid southerner jokes. Hmmmm I need a quick joke about
poop. oh I did that earlier.

NIU-Troy
03-nutkick
12-03-2004 11:50 AM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

I Root For: any UT opponent

From our Troy State friends:

I think Crazy Willie is really a "wet Willie" with possibly a "wedgie" thrown in for good measure.

Dude pull your shorts out of their wad and read the issues, not the "we are better than you are" BS. Bring something to the board or stay home.
_______

And I got accused of having the most ignorant post ever over on their board. But I hear that here so I didnt need to go to the Troy board for that :)
12-03-2004 12:00 PM
Huskie39 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: VCB

I thought the ticker thing was hilarious, too. And the response of "There is no state named Troy, how the hell are we supposed to know where you are located" was funny as well.
12-03-2004 12:05 PM
niu79 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU

To all posting on the Troy board, thanks for making my morning. It will be interesting if we end of playing these guys in the SVC bowl. I can imagine the give and take on their board for the next month.
12-03-2004 12:09 PM
FyrFytrJoe Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Weren't these clowns D1-AA not to long ago? a la Marshall!

Same kind of unfounded arrogance.
12-03-2004 12:09 PM
Advertisement

Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

niu79 Wrote:To all posting on the Troy board, thanks for making my morning. It will be interesting if we end of playing these guys in the SVC bowl. I can imagine the give and take on their board for the next month.
I'd like to play them...but that bowl is ******.

Let's just sign up for next season.
12-03-2004 12:11 PM
Quote this message in a reply
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

I Root For: any UT opponent

FyrFytrJoe Wrote:Weren't these clowns D1-AA not to long ago? a la Marshall!

Same kind of unfounded arrogance.
The night they beat Marshall I thought they were a I-aa team, I have to brush up on my Sun-beltology.
12-03-2004 12:17 PM
DiehardHuskie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Hard Way

I think the trip to Shreveport would be expensive for them as well. Those '52 Ford pick-ups just guzzle the gas, you know.
12-03-2004 12:22 PM
Kedzman Offline
All American

I Root For:

More links on the Troy board...

<a href='http://gotroytrojans.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1' target='_blank'>http://gotroytrojans.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1</a>

It's getting ugly. All of the sudden, I wish we could play Troy State in a grudge match. Mr. Ho is pretty funny, however.
12-03-2004 12:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.