Cincinnati Bearcats

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Greetings!
Bookmark and Share
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Welcome to the MAC! I may not end up agreeing with Temple's addition to the conference, depending on the details, but I look forward to meeting and interacting with your fanbase anyway. I think you'll like this board, and your new conference.

05-14-2005 09:45 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

rocketfootball Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo
CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappies

Welcome aboard guys! 04-cheers

05-14-2005 11:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
axeme Offline
Sage

I Root For: hoops

Folding@NCAAbbsDonatorsCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappies

Welcome!
Despite the illusions of many of the posters on the MAC board, you folks and I know it's really all about basketball anyway. Adding the Owls and hopefully now the Hilltoppers makes this a conference better than the old SBC, A-10, MAC, MVC, etc. We move to the front row. 04-rock
It will be a pleasure to have you in the league and I welcome your fans to this board, one of the best conference boards you will find anywhere.

And if any of your fans has a line on Jimmy Buffett tickets, send Oddball a message and hook him up. :angel:

05-14-2005 12:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MH55 Offline
Banned

I Root For:

If some of the MAC posters who have visited our MB's are representative of the most MAC folks, we'll enjoy our new conf. I hope we pick up our end.

GO OWLS

05-14-2005 12:55 PM
templefan1 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

now TU just needs a new football coach and we can start saving this sinking ship

05-14-2005 12:58 PM
rocketfootball Offline
Legend

axeme Wrote:Welcome!
Despite the illusions of many of the posters on the MAC board, you folks and I know it's really all about basketball anyway.
Spoken like a true Kent State fan. Go Kent State football! 03-lol :ducking: 03-wink

05-14-2005 02:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UT__Rockets Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Donators

As much as I believe Marshall did their little to improve the MAC (remember, they were 1-AA champs which means something), I believe that will be lost with the addition of Temple. Temple brings no tradition what-so-ever.

I would personally like to see about 200 points layed on these guys in the 4 games.

05-14-2005 02:37 PM
Dirtybird Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

[COLOR=red][COLOR=red]I think UT Rockets may be in for a surprise. If the Oline can keep Mike McGann on his feet I see a competitive team this year. Anyway, thanks for the welcome. Go TU![FONT=Geneva] 04-bow

05-14-2005 02:47 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Welcome to the boards guys!

Look forward to beating you! 03-wink

05-14-2005 03:41 PM
OwlsFanCuseAlum Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

UT__Rockets Wrote:As much as I believe Marshall did their little to improve the MAC (remember, they were 1-AA champs which means something), I believe that will be lost with the addition of Temple. Temple brings no tradition what-so-ever.

I would personally like to see about 200 points layed on these guys in the 4 games.
Wow...someone sounds a little bitter....getting beaten by Toledo and Bowling Green too much???

05-14-2005 07:03 PM
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!

G-FORCE Wrote:Welcome to the boards guys!

Yep...it may be the only UT or TU you can beat 03-lol :rofl: 03-lol

05-15-2005 09:17 AM
Advertisement

Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

OwlsFanCuseAlum Wrote:
UT__Rockets Wrote:As much as I believe Marshall did their little to improve the MAC (remember, they were 1-AA champs which means something), I believe that will be lost with the addition of Temple.  Temple brings no tradition what-so-ever.

Wow...someone sounds a little bitter....getting beaten by Toledo and Bowling Green too much???
Wow! You Philly fans come in talking smack, dont ya?!

LOL

But done forget about NIU in that statement.

05-15-2005 10:39 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

OwlsFanCuseAlum Wrote:
UT__Rockets Wrote:As much as I believe Marshall did their little to improve the MAC (remember, they were 1-AA champs which means something), I believe that will be lost with the addition of Temple.  Temple brings no tradition what-so-ever.

Ummm he's a toledo fan.

05-15-2005 10:42 AM
rocketfootball Offline
Legend

UT__Rockets Wrote:As much as I believe Marshall did their little to improve the MAC (remember, they were 1-AA champs which means something), I believe that will be lost with the addition of Temple. Temple brings no tradition what-so-ever.

Nice way to welcome new conference mates.

05-15-2005 11:05 AM
rocketfootball Offline
Legend

Redwingtom Wrote:
G-FORCE Wrote:Welcome to the boards guys!

Yep...it may be the only UT or TU you can beat 03-lol :rofl: 03-lol
:rofl:

05-15-2005 11:05 AM
Falconfreak90 Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

Welcome to the MAC! C ya on 10/1 at the Doyt.

05-15-2005 08:42 PM
Advertisement

NIUbro Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Welcome aboard
I was unsure of the need to bring in Temple as a football only member but now that you are in lets hope that you can turn your program around. I agree with one of the articles in a Philly paper that this is really the last chance for Temple football. I now see why the MAC went with football only for now because if Temple football does not make it they would have to leave the MAC anyhow.
There is hope as NIU was really down in the pits only a few short years ago and now are seen as a mid major powerhouse. We found a good coach and stuck with him. I hope that Temple can do the same.

05-16-2005 10:10 AM
Zipsrifle Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Welcome to the MAC. And I'm just going to answer your question before you ask:

<a href='http://gozips.collegesports.com/trads/akoh-trads-nickname.html' target='_blank'>What is a Zip?</a>

I don't know what they were thinking back then. I think it was all the rubber fumes in the air.

05-16-2005 09:57 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

axeme Wrote:And if any of your fans has a line on Jimmy Buffett tickets, send Oddball a message and hook him up. :angel:
Don't make my nurse have to come over there and kick your @ss again, old man!

05-17-2005 08:42 AM
Lukulos Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Welcome Temple fans. I wonder how long it will take for Temple to get in the act of scheduling Week Night football games?

I hope you guys can turn things around. Even good teams like the Toledo, Miami, BGSU and NIU need stronger teams to help take that next step. Competition is always a good thing.

05-17-2005 11:22 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.