Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

BOSSMAN says hey!
Bookmark and Share
BOSSMAN Offline
"The Preacher"

I Root For: Tigers!
BOSSMAN says hey!
I just thought I would stop by and see if you guys had gotten any better in basketball?

And I see none of you have.

What do you think #1 preseason for the Tigers????

Get ready for another 19-0. What would that be 54 and 1 over 3 years? Can that be possible?

WOW!

See you guys soon.

[Image: BPlogo.jpg][Image: LOGOS-2COLOR.jpg]
05-14-2007 08:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

eaglewing505 Offline
1st String

I Root For: USM

Tell you what. Hold that thought AT LEAST until the first practice and I'll get back to you.

But if you insist, yes, USM basketball will be a bit better next season. Not Memphis good, but NIT or hopefully NCAA good.
05-14-2007 08:44 PM
GoGold Offline
All American

I Root For: Southern Miss

Bossman I see you are skipping over football season...can't say I blame you! ;-)
05-14-2007 08:54 PM
aTxTIGER Offline
Carrot Dude Gave Me 10% Warning

I Root For: Fire Jose!!!!!

Donators

bossman usually skips reality and good sense as well.

hey bossie, how are those throwbacks coming?
05-14-2007 08:58 PM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles

So Boss, has Tommy West got some new pink panties for the big, bad, scary Tigger football players to wear this year when USM destroys them again?
05-14-2007 09:07 PM
aTxTIGER Offline

Donators

only if eustachy has enough nattie lights to drown his sorrows after the two beatdowns he is going to receive next year. hey, who knows....it could be three losses.
05-14-2007 09:11 PM
Advertisement

NastyBunch33 Offline
To The Top

I Root For: Southern Miss

aTxTIGER Wrote:only if eustachy has enough nattie lights to drown his sorrows after the two beatdowns he is going to receive next year. hey, who knows....it could be three losses.

Larry Eustachy has kicked his drinking habit, while Memphis hasn't quite been able to stop losing yet. lmfao
05-14-2007 09:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aTxTIGER Offline

Donators

we have beat you two out of the last three in football, 10 out of the last 12 in basketball(7 straight), and 6 of the last 8 in baseball(4 straight). ill take that losing any day.
05-14-2007 09:39 PM
TMcCarty Offline
Maximus Decimus Meridius

I Root For: UAB
Folding@NCAAbbs

I know this is a waste of time, but I'll say it anyway.

No one has gotten better yet. No, not even Memphis. No recruits have arrived on campus yet dummy!
05-14-2007 09:40 PM
aTxTIGER Offline

Donators

TMcCarty Wrote:I know this is a waste of time, but I'll say it anyway.

No one has gotten better yet. No, not even Memphis. No recruits have arrived on campus yet dummy!

+1
05-14-2007 09:44 PM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

aTxTIGER Wrote:we have beat you two out of the last three in football, 10 out of the last 12 in basketball(7 straight), and 6 of the last 8 in baseball(4 straight). ill take that losing any day.

Must admit the baseball losses have been a big surprise. Congrats on those wins. The basketball losses are expected, but at least we scared you in one game this year. As for football, your winning football program is playing with Carolina in the NFL now. Post D'Angelo is just the same old lousy Memphis football. 35-7 at the half last year was hilarious. Should be worse this year.
05-14-2007 09:47 PM
Advertisement

klg316 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

EagleRockCafe Wrote:
aTxTIGER Wrote:we have beat you two out of the last three in football, 10 out of the last 12 in basketball(7 straight), and 6 of the last 8 in baseball(4 straight). ill take that losing any day.

Must admit the baseball losses have been a big surprise. Congrats on those wins. The basketball losses are expected, but at least we scared you in one game this year. As for football, your winning football program is playing with Carolina in the NFL now. Post D'Angelo is just the same old lousy Memphis football. 35-7 at the half last year was hilarious. Should be worse this year.

Give credit where credit is due. It was 35-14 at the half.
05-14-2007 09:53 PM
aTxTIGER Offline

Donators

EagleRockCafe Wrote:

all smack aside, yall will be favored again this year and probably should win...however, if you think it'll be 35-7 or worse, then you are out of your mind. we will be back in a bowl this year....if we arent, then you wont be able to make fun of tommy west anymore, for he'll be booted out of town.
05-14-2007 09:54 PM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

aTxTIGER Wrote:
EagleRockCafe Wrote:

all smack aside, yall will be favored again this year and probably should win...however, if you think it'll be 35-7 or worse, then you are out of your mind. we will be back in a bowl this year....if we arent, then you wont be able to make fun of tommy west anymore, for he'll be booted out of town.

Sorry, I am not buying that. If Memphis wins at least five games and misses a bowl, Tommy will still be in Memphis. I hope he gets his wins and a bowl game, but it will be tough to do. Hankins is just a terrible qb and your defense was awful last year. It will take one of his best coaching jobs to get Memphis in a bowl game next year. Like I said, I hope he gets it done.
05-14-2007 09:59 PM
tigertiger Offline
Heisman

I Root For: The Tigers!!!
Re: BOSSMAN says hey!
BOSSMAN Wrote:I just thought I would stop by and see if you guys had gotten any better in basketball?

And I see none of you have.

What do you think #1 preseason for the Tigers????

Get ready for another 19-0. What would that be 54 and 1 over 3 years? Can that be possible?

WOW!

See you guys soon.

[Image: BPlogo.jpg][Image: LOGOS-2COLOR.jpg]

What a tool!!!
05-14-2007 10:02 PM
klg316 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

EagleRockCafe Wrote:
aTxTIGER Wrote:
EagleRockCafe Wrote:

Sorry, I am not buying that. If Memphis wins at least five games and misses a bowl, Tommy will still be in Memphis. I hope he gets his wins and a bowl game, but it will be tough to do. Hankins is just a terrible qb and your defense was awful last year. It will take one of his best coaching jobs to get Memphis in a bowl game next year. Like I said, I hope he gets it done.

6-6 with our schedule is not unreasonable. The defense will be MUCH improved this season. Hankins isn't a terrible QB. He is a very inconsistent QB. When he's on, he can be great. When he's off, well. The defense improved as the season went on and played very well in our last two games. They also looked good in the spring game. Also, look for receivers Duke Calhoun and Carlos Singleton to have breakout years. I'm certainly not looking for us to set the world on fire this season, but anything less than 6-6 with this schedule will be considered a disappointment.
05-14-2007 10:05 PM
Advertisement

aTxTIGER Offline

Donators

EagleRockCafe Wrote:
aTxTIGER Wrote:
EagleRockCafe Wrote:

thats kinda the point. if he cant get 6 or more wins with our schedule, he shouldnt be our coach. arkansas state, jacksonville state, middle tennessee should be no brainers. tulane should be a game we should win...no one should lose to uab as many times as we have(no offense to uab but they arent ohio state) and smu should be a game we should win at home...not to mention home games against ecu, marshall, and ole miss. now im not saying we have the talent to win those games. but if tommy cant get the talent to win those games, then we need to bring someone in who can. i love tommy for bringing us out of our long nightmare after the rex dockery tragedy, but if he cant take us past that....we'll we need to find someone who can. i hope he can do it though.
05-14-2007 10:06 PM
aTxTIGER Offline

Donators

klg316 Wrote:
EagleRockCafe Wrote:
aTxTIGER Wrote:
EagleRockCafe Wrote:

6-6 with our schedule is not unreasonable. The defense will be MUCH improved this season. Hankins isn't a terrible QB. He is a very inconsistent QB. When he's on, he can be great. When he's off, well. The defense improved as the season went on and played very well in our last two games. They also looked good in the spring game. Also, look for receivers Duke Calhoun and Carlos Singleton to have breakout years. I'm certainly not looking for us to set the world on fire this season, but anything less than 6-6 with this schedule will be considered a disappointment.

i was reading your post up until the hankins part, but then it was intercepted and run back for a touchdown.
05-14-2007 10:07 PM
aTxTIGER Offline

Donators

btw, if you watched our games last year....we werent really that far away from 6-6 or 7-5.

ole miss beat us on a fumblruski 28-25
ECU intercepted a pass for a TD in the last minute as we were driving for the tying TD
UAB...ugh uab
Arkansas State beat us on a hail mary
UCF only beat us by 2
Houston beat us in OT

last year's team didnt know how to win....hopefully, that has been remedied with the players returning from injury this year.
05-14-2007 10:11 PM
TMcCarty Offline
Maximus Decimus Meridius

I Root For: UAB
Folding@NCAAbbs

02-13-banana 02-13-banana I'll likely be making the trip to Memphis this year for the second edition of the Battle for the Bones. Looking forward to 8 in a row! It's one of only two games I'm allowed to have any positive feelings about! Alcorn State being the other.
05-14-2007 10:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.