I've got tix
Bookmark and Share
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

2 to the Auburn game

5 to the MSU game....

Anybody want 'em? I'll pay YOU to take them off my hands!
10-26-2002 04:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Rebel_Rx Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

and here i was.....worried that tickets to the auburn game were going to be hard to come by...:(
10-26-2002 05:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WizardRebel Offline
All American

I Root For: Ole Miss

Actually bro, if you're serious, I may need one or two. I've got family coming in for the Auburn game (poor saps.) Anyway, I've been at Hooters as promised drinking beer and looking at tig ole biddies. Time to go see the Bandits play some hockey.

WR
10-26-2002 06:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

NewspaperRebel Offline
Former Righter

I Root For: Ole Miss

I've got one in section B for the Auburn game.

03-confused
10-28-2002 07:19 AM
Wryword Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Yeah, Rx, well, I think you can plan on spreading out and making yourself very comfortable at the game. If you can actually watch it, you'll have a stronger stomach than most, or maybe just a warped sense of humor.
10-28-2002 09:21 AM
Advertisement

REBstill Offline
All American

I Root For:

There I was after our Joke performance in Tuscloosa, still being optimistic and thinking 'we can still win the West.' What was I thinking?

Goldie.....quit dancing and hold on to the football. Eli, get your head out of your butt. (Not totally your fault.) If we could average 50 yards rushing 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol our running attack 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol :bang: would losen the pass rush up and you could throw for 600 yards. We would still lose because we can't keep the other team from scoring but your stats would be outstanding.

Cutcliffe - just go - anywhere............PLEASE!

I'll go to the game if for no other reason, just to use the ticket to boo our former coach and our present coach.

<!--EDIT|REBstill|Oct 28 2002, 12:50 PM-->
10-28-2002 10:39 AM
amh4au Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

I might be interested in some tickets for Saturday's game.

Anyone who has a couple, PM me.
10-28-2002 11:27 AM
Advertisement

10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

I'll be right there with you too, Still. I said after the Bama game that I wasn't going to the Traitorville game. I cooled off and changed my mind. After the Arkansas embarrassment, I said the same thing, but again cooled off and recanted. I guess I'll go just to enjoy the Grove and to help you display our feelings to the two coaches in the game.

Wooohooo!!! ::extreme sarcasm:: :mad:

I guess I'm just gluttin' for doomdom, bit I'll still be there no matter what!!!!

:snore: :snore: :snore:
10-28-2002 12:22 PM
REBstill Offline
All American

I Root For:

Maybe, by some miracle, we will still recruit some great ballplayers. I'll probably be like our team seems to be - just going through the motions.

I do think we have the talent to win - but I'm sure we NEVER will with D.C. He is a good man but a lousy coach. Cutcliffe, be a recruiter and leave the coaching to someone else.

If you had your choice of any coach that we had a chance of getting, who would that be?
10-28-2002 04:23 PM
Advertisement

cant_think_of_a_witty_nam Offline
All American

I Root For:

Bob Stoops. Look at what he did with a faltering OU squad. Rearranged players and positions and made something out of sub-Big 12 material. Hell, before they went on the national championship run guess who was the last team to beat OU. I'll give you a hint. . . it's blatantly obvious why I brought it up on this board.

<!--EDIT|cant_think_of_a_witty_name|Oct 28 2002, 03:39 PM-->
10-28-2002 04:32 PM
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

Ty Willingham. Given Ole Miss' "reputation" I think hiring a black head coach would be the best thing that ever happened to OM football. So many doors would open for us, recruiting-wise. Plus, he has quickly proven to me that he is one of the best football coaches around today.

Dio mentioned this black coach thing a while back on the old board, but I was thinking it long before he said it. I don't know if it's the only answer to all of our problems, but it's a damn good start, in my opinion.
10-28-2002 04:46 PM
REBstill Offline
All American

I Root For:

I posted several messages on the ND board, saying that I thought they made an excellent choice. There are not that many black coaches in the same category as Ty Willingham, that I know of.

I don't think a new coach would necessisarily have to be black. . .I wish we could get one that LOVES Ole Miss the way we do, could recruit and could inspire some emotions. Most other schools seem to be able to get the one they want.
10-28-2002 06:08 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.