Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Best Stadium in Mississippi
Bookmark and Share
hamburglar Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

<a href='http://www.southernmiss.com/sports/football/stadium.asp' target='_blank'>Southern Miss Stadium Info</a>

Enough Said!!!
11-13-2002 08:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

cant_think_of_a_witty_nam Offline
All American

I Root For:

I think you posted the wrong link.
11-13-2002 08:42 PM
USMC Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Folding@NCAAbbsCrappies

LMAO. i bet this is everyone down below... :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore:

(note there are only four faces!!)

<!--EDIT|USMC|Nov 13 2002, 07:54 PM-->
11-13-2002 08:44 PM
hamburglar Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

MM Robert's capacity is 33, 000, but we get over 40,000 a game.

GO EAGLES!!!
11-13-2002 08:52 PM
hamburglar Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Witty, what about the stadium at Arkansas. I heard it is a dump.
11-13-2002 08:54 PM
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

Hey Burger Boy, me, USMC, and hopefully Wizard too will be coming to Hburg tomorrow night to see Louisville destroy the ugly buzzards. If we get there in time, we're gonna stop by your burger joint before the game, so be ready to provide the best service you've ever given!

I called your ticket office today and asked if there were any tix to tomorrows game and he said, "Plenty". USM is pathetic!

Go Cards!!!!
11-13-2002 08:54 PM
Advertisement

hamburglar Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

The game is going to be a sellout. The folks down there in Hburg are just slow this time at getting the tickets. We are going to pound Louisville and win the other last two games. Ole Miss is the one that is pathetic. Did you see paper today talking about two OM basketball players and their problems. Why cant OM have respectable athletes like Southern Miss.
11-13-2002 09:21 PM
All American

I Root For:

<a href='http://www.ncaa.org/stats/division1%20football/attendance/IA_CAPACITY.pdf' target='_blank'>http://www.ncaa.org/stats/division1%20foot...IA_CAPACITY.pdf</a>

So, you're saying you draw over 120% of your capacity? Funny because this here says you only get 86% or so. Which figures up to about 28500 (that's being generous, too).
11-13-2002 09:21 PM
Rebel_Rx Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

hamburglar Wrote:The game is going to be a sellout. The folks down there in Hburg are just slow this time at getting the tickets. We are going to pound Louisville and win the other last two games. Ole Miss is the one that is pathetic. Did you see paper today talking about two OM basketball players and their problems. Why cant OM have respectable athletes like Southern Miss.
I seem to recall something about riots
11-13-2002 09:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hamburglar Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Witty, dont believe every stat you come across. Statistics can be made to lie. Have you ever attended a Southern Miss game? If not, you are missing a gret experience. The crowd is huge, loud and trouble for any opponent. What about Arkansas? All the fans there just like to streak on the field and cause problems.
11-13-2002 09:24 PM
All American

I Root For:

Why would the NCAA lie? Do you ever even bother to check the links anyone provides? Because you seem to just scoff at everything from official sources and trust everything that you cannot prove to us.
11-13-2002 09:30 PM
Advertisement

10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

Nope Witty, his reliable resource is some 3 Ft tall midget named two-bits, who apparently is some huge Mississippi Southern fan. Surely, that guy is credible, especially if he's providing USM-favorable stats, right?

Who needs official websites anyway? Those are only for those who want facts, not if they tell you what you don't want to hear, so you can see why USM fans listen to two-bits!
11-13-2002 09:37 PM
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

99% of all of hamburglar's posts are:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
[Image: bs.gif]
11-13-2002 09:44 PM
bigolhawg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

hamburglar Wrote:Witty, dont believe every stat you come across. Statistics can be made to lie. Have you ever attended a Southern Miss game? If not, you are missing a gret experience. The crowd is huge, loud and trouble for any opponent. What about Arkansas? All the fans there just like to streak on the field and cause problems.

Witty, what about the stadium at Arkansas. I heard it is a dump.
I like Hattiesburg and have always appreciated how blindly you Southern Miss fans follow your squad, but the post I am quoting is just plain stupid. Please quit wasting Ole Miss fans time and think of something intelligent to say. Ive seen your stadium, and its not impressive at all.

As for you saying a stadium in Arkansas is a dump, theres no way you are referring to Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville, so you must mean War Memorial in Little Rock. Yeah, its kinda trashy and old, but its really freaking loud and that makes up for the loss in aestheic value.
11-13-2002 10:07 PM
hamburglar Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Well, it seems like everyone hear is just a fan of statistics. Witty, the NCAA makes mistakes sometimes. Do you deny that statement? 10Man, 2Bits is a great fan to Southern Miss and a good person. On the other hand, OM fans are rude, obnoxious, not well informed, etc. As stated earlier, 10Man, is one funny comedian. He needs to take his comedy act on the road. What a joke!! If you are so interested in stats, answer these inquiries:

--How many times has OM beat UGA the past five seasons?

--How many times has Ole Miss won a SEC title the past thirty years?

--How many seasons has OM's defense been ranked near the bottom?

I know the answers and they dont favor Ole Miss.

Bigolhawg, thanks for admiring such a nice city, I think. Your input is welcomed; but I think Ark has a game with Ark Pine Bluff coming up, right? I will give you credit though, your stadium is loud. See, I admit when someone is right.

<!--EDIT|hamburglar|Nov 14 2002, 03:55 AM-->
11-13-2002 10:48 PM
All American

I Root For:

All I am saying is give me proof of their mistake and I will accept it. I don't recall anyone denying the dismal outcome of any of the three questions you asked. It just seems convenient that everytime anyone makes a point with evidence contrary to yours, you say it must be a mistake.

<!--EDIT|cant_think_of_a_witty_name|Nov 13 2002, 10:04 PM-->
11-13-2002 10:57 PM
Advertisement

hamburglar Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Witty, there is always room for error in stats. Why cant you and the OM fans answer the questions presented to them?
11-13-2002 11:06 PM
Rebel_Rx Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

hamburglar Wrote:Witty, there is always room for error in stats. Why cant you and the OM fans answer the questions presented to them?
You don't even make sense. I was trying to come up with a good insult. But, I can't even figure out what you're saying.....
11-13-2002 11:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hamburglar Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Thats the point of it all. I have presented questions to be answered and they were dodged by OM fans. I didnt even know they had any fans. LOL!!!

<!--EDIT|hamburglar|Nov 14 2002, 04:31 AM-->
11-13-2002 11:22 PM
All American

I Root For:

<a href='http://www.southernmiss.com/sports/football/stats.asp?PAGE_ID=28&SEASON=2002' target='_blank'>http://www.southernmiss.com/sports/footbal...=28&SEASON=2002</a>

For 4 home games this season, the attendance is as follows:
Jackson St---35169
Illinois--------22183
Memphis-----28419
Cincinatti-----28031

With simple use of an everyday, handy dandy calculator the figure of average attendance comes to be 28450.0 per game. Before you go and say these figures are wrong, keep in mind you would be denouncing the competency of your beloved USM athletic department.
--------------
As for the stats you seek. . .
2001/11/17 Mississippi 15 - Georgia 35 L
2000/11/18 Mississippi 14 - Georgia 32 L
1999/11/20 Mississippi 17 - Georgia 20 L
1998/11/21 Mississippi 17 - Georgia 24 L
1997/11/22 Mississippi 14 - Georgia 21 L
1996/11/23 Mississippi 31 - Georgia 27 W
1995/09/23 Mississippi 18 - Georgia 10 W
--------------
Unless I overlooked something, there have been no SEC titles for Ole Miss in the past 30 years.
--------------
Don't know about the defensive stats. Still looking.
11-13-2002 11:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.