Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

When is Lomax projected to come back?
Bookmark and Share
memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis
RE: When is Lomax projected to come back?
(01-17-2023 12:20 AM)Stammers Wrote:  
(01-16-2023 10:44 PM)memtigbb Wrote:  ^ Notice who is the poster who is arguing with a different person in every single thread and has for a long time now? Notice who is always first to start calling names and acting like a child? Yes, the answer is msu35.

You may have fooled a few people with your rah rah rah homer shtick, but everyone sees you for what you are now. You can't help yourself, you have to argue argue argue, "I will give you the last word" then immediately responded to get the last word. You are a waste of time to try to discuss anything about because all you are here to do is argue. So have at it..

Let's do a fact check on this statement.

PERCENTAGE OF NEGATIVE REPS

Me
5.2% (40 out of 773)

msu35
5.2% (3 out of 58)

memtigbb aka Mr. "all you are here to do is argue, everyone has left the board because of you, etc"
14.6% (74 out of 508)

3X more likely to have hate showered on you than I am; you should be ashamed. It is so fun to mock you, to laugh at you; especially knowing how crazy with anger you get.

fact check? What you posted has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

You have chased off so many posters, you have done nothing but hurt this board... What kind of nonsense are you talking about?

And nice to see you admit that you are just trolling. Shows how mentally unstable you are and how you get off on doing this nonsense.

You are sick, you are twisted, and I have no idea why mods allow you to continue to do this crazy thing you do on this board.

and then... one person... Tigerderek.... gave me about 50 of those negatives, just going through every comment I made and negging it... I can do the exact same thing to do you, to fix it up some if you'd like?
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2023 12:47 PM by memtigbb.)
01-17-2023 12:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: When is Lomax projected to come back? - memtigbb - 01-17-2023 12:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.