Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Poll: What will the Pac-12 do?
Stay at 10.
Add Gonzaga.
Add SDSU and SMU.
Add Gonzaga, SDSU, and SMU.
[Show Results]

Realistic options for Pac-12 going forward.
SoCalBobcat78 Offline
All American

I Root For: TXST, UCLA, CBU
RE: Realistic options for Pac-12 going forward.
(01-22-2023 10:37 PM)TrojanCampaign Wrote:  
(01-18-2023 03:39 PM)bryanw1995 Wrote:  
(01-18-2023 02:51 PM)TrojanCampaign Wrote:  
(01-09-2023 07:57 AM)CFBLurker Wrote:  The PAC needs content to sell to both Amazon and ESPN so in my mind adding SDSU and SMU is the most likely.

I'd argue the PAC should add Tulane and Rice as well

LMAOOOOOO

A power conference that has Tulane, Rice, Washington State, Oregon State, Colorado, Uncle Cal, Arizona, ASU, and Stanturd. How on earth is this better than the MWC and AAC?

Yes, you have Washington, Utah, and Oregon. But seriously when was the last time Utah and Washington had consecutive top 5 recruiting classes? The PAC-12 as a whole was a giant paper tiger this year and the fact that we won so many games with our TERRIBLE defense speaks volumes.

Looks like Utah didn't need to spend $115m and get a top 5 class to beat USC twice this year. You guys should have recruited Harbaugh, or perhaps Dabo, Riley will end up being a spectacular bust.

Utah is an exceptionally well coached team that makes the best out of what they have. And that is good enough to be a team with decent talent and bad coaching. I aspire USC to once again have elite talent and good coaching.

Riley is an overrated coach who was lucky enough to have a Heisman QB and a weak schedule. I think a lot of you forget that this was a rebuilding year for the entire program.

When did Lincoln Riley become a bad head coach? He has been a head coach for six seasons, has compiled a record of 66-13 and has three Heisman trophy winners. He has turned around the USC football program in one year. He is eventually going to be an NFL head coach.

Riley could not fix the team in one season and the Pac-12 had six of the top 18 ranked teams in the nation, so this was not an easy conference. They have six of the top 30 schools in the 2023 football recruiting classes. USC was fortunate to avoid Oregon and Washington in regular season play in 2022. This year's schedule will be tougher. At Oregon, at Colorado, at Notre Dame, Utah, UCLA and Washington at home.
01-23-2023 03:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Realistic options for Pac-12 going forward. - SoCalBobcat78 - 01-23-2023 03:05 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.