Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Listen to this guy, he really makes you think.
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
RE: Listen to this guy, he really makes you think.
(03-11-2022 10:25 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  ollie, I know this isn't directed at me ... however, this guy is over-the-top emotional about objectivity vs. historical anomalies within humanity and the results of such ... so, Ja, the contradiction defies the value of ignoring the real existence as we exist today ... therefore, it doesn't matter if it's today, or yesterday, or since the beginning of man ... we simply evolve based on the current construct as it presents itself...

I'm a firm believer of respecting "faith" as long as violence isn't any portion of the equation ... I know in this epidermis; I exist within a speck of time that is nothing more than the standards defined by the hierarchy and bloodshed that has evolved throughout history...

we may define ourselves as mammals with intelligence, however, it's nothing but another word/term/standard in my mind....

do you remember, "puppies that go woofy woof"? or "back the dog in the corner"? there's a consequence to gathering information and how it progresses moving forward ... this is nothing new just b/c we're breathing what the trees provide...

all I see is good vs. ill-trained vs. the rest ... in my reality and readings/teachings, that's all I've ever witnessed ... it's how I learned to survive within the 'threes'...

"if there's one thing I've learned floating thru existence, one can never lie to thine." - A. Theist

take it fwiw - it matters not - your faith in belief(s) is all one can control ... it's how one dispenses that defines the soul ... 04-cheers

Stink,

Answer these three questions for yourself and see if they make sense to you if you even have an answer.

1. Why are you your cognizant being here in this time and space?

2. How did you your cognizant being get here?

3. Where are you your cognizant being going when you leave here?

Your mind thought process how you perceive things.

The probability of you existing at all comes out to 10^102,685,000

Nasa recently came out and said in the entire universe there may be one other planet that could sustain life. Food for thought

Your not here by happen chance. Its just not possible.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2022 12:26 PM by BlueDragon.)
03-12-2022 10:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Listen to this guy, he really makes you think. - BlueDragon - 03-12-2022 10:31 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.