Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

I’m glad Bates had a good game.
Bookmark and Share
ZachMan Offline
1st String

I Root For: The Tigers
RE: I’m glad Bates had a good game.
(01-10-2022 10:51 AM)geosnooker2000 Wrote:  He's under no illusions anymore about the Memphis fans. Maybe this board... Post-game, he told Wolo (and in the TV presser) that he's only playing for his teammates now after everybody's been so rough on him.

I must say it gets old when THE FANBASE is called out because what maybe a 100 or so people say something negative online, hell it could be someone who pulls for a SEC team or some high school kid, a few comments get posted and THE WHOLE FANBASE sucks, drives me nuts. Everyone on this board could rip a player and that is what 100-200 people, we had over 14k at the game the other night, it's not the fanbase.

Same with Ja Morant, two idiots tell him he is better back on the bench and all I read from Calkins and MG and others was shame on the Grizz fans, it was two idiots.
01-12-2022 10:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m glad Bates had a good game. - ZachMan - 01-12-2022 10:18 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.