PennyWise Online
2nd String

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Line Speculation - Memphis vs Iowa St
(11-26-2021 11:01 AM)Stammers Wrote:  
(11-26-2021 12:21 AM)PennyWise Wrote:  
(11-25-2021 11:05 PM)SeñorTiger Wrote:  
(11-25-2021 08:46 PM)PennyWise Wrote:  
(11-25-2021 07:21 PM)Stammers Wrote:  We were going to be an underdog against VT and you are way off on Iowa State. A 6 year old is more educated than you and the other geniuses you are hearing from.

03-lmfao01-wingedeagle

I was on the money with the VT line. I said I was hearing possible underdog and we were favored by 1.5, so not far off at all. You do know how the difference between an underdog and favorite don’t ya, or do you need me to explain it to ya slowly. Geez…and as for Iowa St, I was thinking maybe 7.5-8.5 line and it 11.5, so only off by 3 points. I’m pretty good at this and it’s just pissing you right off. Sorry Stammey

“Only off 3 points” equates to being off by 30%. I don’t have dog in this odd pissing match but I wouldn’t say being off 30% is pretty good….

3 points is nothing in basketball…it’s one possession…one shot….if you get within 3 points of the line give or take, then you’re doing pretty good. Stammey just don’t give credit where credit due. That’s ok though, that’s just Stammey’s way. No hard feelings here and no pissing match to be had.

You want credit for "hearing" what the point spread would be and it didn't look good for us because Vegas doesn't like losing money? You want credit for being 9.5 points off of the actual result, actually 12.5 points off if we go by your one possession stupidity.

As usual Stammey you got it all wrong again. It didn't click with ya again, but that's ok I'll talk slower. I never said my guess at the line was an indication of the final outcome of the game. My guess at the line is only a prediction of the Vegas line released. Our Tiger still have to play the game and cover or not cover the line. I'm pretty awesome at guessing the line +-3. Whatever formula you are talking about, well try not to hurt ya brain on that one. This is God given talent, no formula needed.
11-26-2021 12:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Line Speculation - Memphis vs Iowa St - PennyWise - 11-26-2021 12:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.