memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis
RE: Cut your losses and go get Freeze
(10-04-2021 03:19 AM)Stammers Wrote:  
(10-03-2021 01:23 PM)memtigbb Wrote:  
(10-03-2021 01:18 PM)griffin Wrote:  
(10-03-2021 10:03 AM)Stammers Wrote:  
(10-02-2021 11:34 PM)TGTiger Wrote:  We really do have no sense of history. Do we have a fanbase that has an average age of 25-30 years old or just a low IQ?

You want to run coaches off and be UTk? I get that the timing sucks with conference realignment but it’s like most of you have zero sense of what things were.

I’m not happy with some of the decisions but some you need to understand that we had a really, really bad football team not that long ago.

Don’t rush to make short term emotional decisions.

We need to be able to look at things both in terms of one season and in terms of multiple seasons.

The clowns are so predictable. Freeze, Bruce Pearl...clowns gonna clown. 03-lmfao01-wingedeagle

I know you know - for those who do not and understand, Freeze would never be hired at Memphis. Never.

Way too much known locally about things that would land him in prison if parents wants to push the button.

"If his lips are moving he is lying" Tommy West on Hugh Freeze

If Freeze did something inappropriate involving children and all these people know about it and have not done what they should have done and turn him in, they are all accessories and every bit as bad as he is. Does that include you?

IF the parents and children are dealing with it in a way they are comfortable with, there is no need for you to try and be a weirdo hero and make dumb statements like this.

I always pictured you as the type of guy who would have fit right in at Penn St. Now you have confirmed it.
10-04-2021 10:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cut your losses and go get Freeze - memtigbb - 10-04-2021 10:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.