Bookmark and Share
TGTiger Offline
1st String

I Root For: memphis
RE: Vaccine or neg test required at FedexForum
(09-30-2021 12:17 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(09-30-2021 12:02 AM)TGTiger Wrote:  
(09-29-2021 11:41 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(09-29-2021 11:33 PM)TGTiger Wrote:  I have a degree in CS and another in biology. We can discuss science in depth if you will do so with respect and civility.

Go research the efficacy of a flu shot. Boosters are a basic part of immunology, the COVID vaccines are no different. I actually wait till mid to late October to get my flu shot because I understand how efficacy works and know our flu season in Memphis. I also get a regular tetanus shot and other boosters. If you don’t understand this basic tenant of vaccines I can’t help you.

I gave you the data and the source for you to get the data on your own which directly refuted your original point about Israel and you immediately moved the goalpost.

I’m not going to spell it out for “you people” who are likely to ignore it.

You did not remotely refute anything. Nor did I say a 3rd booster did not help bring the numbers down. Just like I did not suggest the vaccine is not a good thing.

You can't continue to ignore natural immunity and antibodies and claim you are following the science. You can't continue to pretend we are going to vax our way out of this and claim to be following the science.

You are not arguing science, you are arguing pride and ego and telling everyone how smart you think you are.

THIS IS NOT A PRISON OF 2 IDEAS.

I’m assuming by natural immunity you mean immunity by those who have had COVID. I actually said nothing about that - you just randomly interjected it.

you made a point about Israel and I gave you the source of data that showed that point was wrong.

You went from moving the goalposts to a strawman argument without missing a beat. And you threw in a thinly veiled insult trying to lump me into some group (classic labeling) you have in your head yet use the phrase “a prison of two ideas” without even a hint of irony.

I’m waiting for your next logic fallacy.

I did not randomly injected it, I have been pounding that point the entire thread.

You seem totally convinced you made some grand point about Israel, but you didn't. The issue was never that the vax is helping, the issue was that the rates of hospitalization for fully vaxxed (60%) were WAY above the 2% our government is giving us here, even with 85% vaccination rates.

No one is arguing the vaccines and a 3rd shot are not helping and making people safer. WE AGREE ON THAT.

It is you who are moving the goalposts by shifting the point to argue the vaccine is helping bring the numbers down. Of course they are, no one was arguing otherwise.

You rant about moving goalpost and logical fallacies as you move goalposts and engage in logical fallacies.

I stuck to the original post you made and stayed on point. I have no idea about all the other posts you made in this thread. You made a point, I countered it and then you went off on logic fallacies - I doubt you even looked at the data I gave you.

Look at Israel’s numbers. Look at when they vaxxed and when they started having issues with delta. Now look at our vaccination rates. Look at our numbers. Think about the data in terms of when vaccinations were available for each country, vaccination rates, vaccine efficacy, and boosters.

I’m not going to spell it out for you because even if I did you wouldn’t process it or even think about it. That’s ok.

Have a good night and be safe
09-30-2021 12:38 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vaccine or neg test required at FedexForum - TGTiger - 09-30-2021 12:38 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.