mairving Offline
Ignant Homer

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Vaccine or neg test required at FedexForum
(09-29-2021 04:41 PM)memtigbb Wrote:  
(09-29-2021 04:36 PM)mairving Wrote:  
(09-29-2021 04:26 PM)jsw3ent Wrote:  
(09-29-2021 04:21 PM)Tiger46 Wrote:  
(09-29-2021 03:36 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Nope. They can spew their covid viral load all game long and noone would be the wiser.

Thats primarily the issue with the lack of intelligence in this mandate and others on this board. They think the covid vax is the same as the small pox vax. It isnt.
They also believe being vaxxed is the same as having natural immunity. It isnt.

And all the people who died from COVID are dead. Numbers so staggering you can't get in a hospital. Can't even have a freakin funeral anymore.

How many of them had the vaccine?

How many of the announced covid deaths--were actually Covid ?---Hospitals were given EXTRA $$$$$$$ for every death they listed as COVID----FACT
Why would a hospital get extra money for a death? Once they die they can no longer bill for services. Hospitals might get more money for a patient that has covid but that is often due to them needing more care. Also if a hospital incorrectly and intentionally makes an improper diagnosis to make extra money then it becomes insurance fraud and cones with heavy penalties, fines loss of licenses and inability to bill insurers.

Several types of Covid 19 payments to hospitals.

If listed as Covid..

20% more pay over medicare due to the Cares Act.
13,000$ paid to the hospital for any patient admitted with Covid 19.
37,000$ paid to the hospital for any Covid patient placed on a ventilator.

Now, if I am in charge of billing in a hospital, every patient is going to have Covid, especially since they only have to show symptoms to be qualified, not actually test positive.

I just dont get why people care who does or does not get vaccinated. I am vaccinated and that is the only person I care one way or the other about. If others want to be unvaxxed, good for them. It is just as likely that I catch Covid from a vaccinated person rather than an unvaxxed.

In fact, I have seen studies that show you are even more likely to spread/get covid with the vax, but the symptoms are so much milder that most vac who get it dont go to the doctor or hospital. Not sure if it is true or not, and dont really care either way.
If you are in charge of a hospital and do that you will get fired and end up in jail because again it's insurance fraud. I have been through Medicare audits at work before. You have to provide them with pretty exacting documentation and then hold your breath and hope that you didn't miss anything. Medicare always uses the carrot and stick approach. They give you incentives (carrot) but once you take the incentive they try their best to get it back.
09-29-2021 04:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vaccine or neg test required at FedexForum - mairving - 09-29-2021 04:57 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.