Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

You still want your school to go to Big 12?
Memphis Yankee Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
RE: You still want your school to go to Big 12?
(08-04-2021 05:02 PM)jdgaucho Wrote:  
(08-03-2021 11:06 PM)BearcatsUC Wrote:  
(08-02-2021 09:50 AM)jdgaucho Wrote:  
(08-01-2021 05:52 PM)sierrajip Wrote:  
(07-31-2021 08:18 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Based on this new data

Cal Santa Barbara
AAC application

Accepted __x__
Denied _____

LOL. +2 to both posts.

i was young and ended up at an impromptu late night beach party with stolen a keg of beer and 6 or so people I didn’t know who randomly joined us. Fun times.

Some guy who joined us with a girl he just met informed us it wasn’t a one-night stand because he was going to do her again in the morning.

my buddy slept on the beach while i crashed on a friends sofa in goleta. the next day i played beach volleyball then ate fresh, whole shrimp
on the pier.

ucsb would be a most excellent add

In all seriousness, UCSB hoops has made a nice jump with Coach Pasternack. 20+ wins each of his first four years, an NCAA bid this past season and finishing in the NET top-50. More often than not, we should be a top-100 team but we shall see what NIL does. Our location is a plus.

If you care about olympic sports - some here might - UCSB men's soccer has 13 NCAA bids since 2002 with a national title, three Elite 8's (last coming in 2019) and eight Sweet 16's; did not play in 2020. Baseball has five regional appearances the last 10 years, with one CWS appearance. A couple of 1st round draft selections, and Shane Bieber won the AL Cy Young in 2020. Women's volleyball was round of 32 in 2019; did not play in 2020.

UCSB would legitimately boost the AAC, or any other league they can move to, both academically and in olympic sports. Beach towns rock.

Had a home a block and a half from the water on the Central Coast (Cayucos). I love Cali. Went through SB several times. Gorgeous.
08-07-2021 11:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: You still want your school to go to Big 12? - Memphis Yankee - 08-07-2021 11:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.