Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

You still want your school to go to Big 12?
b2b Online
Heisman

I Root For: My Family + ECU
RE: You still want your school to go to Big 12?
(07-31-2021 04:27 PM)Side.Show.Joe Wrote:  
(07-31-2021 01:12 PM)maybeimhere Wrote:  
(07-31-2021 12:17 PM)Side.Show.Joe Wrote:  
(07-31-2021 12:05 PM)Atlanta Wrote:  
(07-31-2021 11:48 AM)Side.Show.Joe Wrote:  Everyone knows the Big12 is going to take a haircut. But even without Texas and OU, the Big12 still has more value than the AAC. I bet FOX and CBS will make an offers to the Big12, and they have expansion options beyond the AAC (Boise State, BYU, Colorado St., UConn). The Big12 has plenty of time to get there plan together before Texas and OU bolt, and that plan doesn't have to include any AAC programs or ESPN for them to survive.

You think the remnant B-12 inviting schools of less value will maintain/increase the value of the remnant 8? Sure, they have options but they won't include ESPN as a bidder & currently include a disinterested FOX & CBS as a low ball option possibilities. Not great prospects compared to what ESPN is likely offering to have the remnant move to the AAC. And I keep asking & hear no rational answer, what schools will be interested in joining the remnant 8 with such unstable future?

No, I do not think that the remaining Big12 can maintain their value with BYU, UConn, or a combination of MWC programs. But, they can maintain a higher value than the AAC.

I named schools...
BYU- a conference of quality universities with large budgets and big money.
UConn- one of the best basketball conferences, and a legitimate football pedigree.
Boise St.- the closest they will ever get to a power conference.
Colorado St.- they aren't Colorado and they know it. This is better than the MWC.

Wait, are you suggesting UCONN is going to pay another massive set of exit fees to join this conference thousands of miles away after joining their dream conference?
Because the BigXII won't let them join as Football-only. There's less than zero point to UCONN without MBB and WBB joining, too.

Absolutely. UConn is first and foremost a basketball school. You can't tell me they would prefer the Big East over conferencing with Baylor (reigning National Champ), Texas Tech (2019 NCAA Runner Ups), and Kansas, the team that invented the sport of basketball. Plus, Oklahoma State, West Virginia, Iowa State, and Kansas State, are better than the Big East basketball lineup. Besides, UConn is already traveling to the Midwest to play Big East opponent Creighton.
Wait a minute.... You think the Big12 wants UConn????
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
07-31-2021 04:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: You still want your school to go to Big 12? - b2b - 07-31-2021 04:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.