Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

You still want your school to go to Big 12?
Side.Show.Joe Offline
All American

I Root For: North Texas
RE: You still want your school to go to Big 12?
(07-31-2021 02:07 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(07-31-2021 11:39 AM)Side.Show.Joe Wrote:  
(07-31-2021 11:12 AM)shere khan Wrote:  
(07-31-2021 11:04 AM)Side.Show.Joe Wrote:  
(07-31-2021 10:50 AM)Foreverandever Wrote:  One, no they don't they, will all be in another league before they see that money either as invitees or because they got stuck in court from trying to hold on. Two, no they aren't. I appreciate SLH's work to give us an apples to apples, but there is a reason why multiple media outlets have been pointing out the AAC is more valuable, because it is. The issue is the inflated ratings knock on upsetting OU or Texas brings a contender. That multiplier is gone now and frankly other than KU for basketball none of the little eight have weight on their own to bring eyes.

As far as acceptance, the writing has been on the wall for a little bit now, as I pointed out the math is pretty hard against the left overs

Wow, you're kind of delusional. I came over here to see what take AAC fans have on the mess this is becoming, but you seem to think the AAC is holding all the cards.

Texas and OU are still stuck in the Big12 until their contracts expire, or they can negotiate an earlier exit. Why would the remaining Big12 programs leave that conference when they can keep playing the big dogs for a few more seasons, keep cashing those big checks, and collect some of that exit cash Texas and OU pay to get our early?

Another G4 expert comes by to sraighten us out. Hers is a hint, North Texas directional whatever booger green color scheme mascot aint getting the call up. Run along.

Ha! I didn't come here looking for a landing spot of UNT. How arrogant of you. Especially when ECU is a bottom feeder in AAC football.

Besides, the AAC will still be a G5 even after all the dust settles. No one knows what the new CPF terms will be, but if we are looking at the beginning of the P4/3 era, than the AAC will still be on the outside looking in... just like C-USA, MWC, MAC, Sun Belt, and Big12.

Whatever makes you feel better my little g4 booger green friend.

North Texas Booger Green

AAC application

Accepted _____
Denied __x__

Ha! That'd be funny if I actually wanted my school to get a spot in the AAC. Sure the AAC is a better football conference than C-USA. But right now so is the Sun Belt. The truth is we don't need it, and a spot in the AAC probably won't be worth too much once the dust settles. In ESPN's game plan we all lose.

UNT can schedule AAC teams to home and home series anytime we want. That is we really need from your conference anyway. Everything else we need to do can be done in C-USA or possibly the MWC if the right situation were to appear.
07-31-2021 04:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: You still want your school to go to Big 12? - Side.Show.Joe - 07-31-2021 04:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.