Todor Offline
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
RE: 7/1/21 - Texas4 Entry into WAC
(07-05-2021 10:18 PM)SammyH Wrote:  
(07-05-2021 09:59 PM)coogkat14 Wrote:  
(07-05-2021 09:46 PM)SammyH Wrote:  
(07-05-2021 09:20 PM)BlueDragon Wrote:  
(07-05-2021 02:20 PM)SammyH Wrote:  I never called Tarleton a “D2 Flunkie”. If you’re transitioning to D1, you’re not exactly a “D2 Flunkie”. I do have to ask though, is there something in the trophy case up at TSU commemorating that win over SFA? I don’t think I’ve ever heard a bunch brag about a win over SFA as I have from Tarleton fans. That program has won 14 conference games in the last five years. What’s next, an “Almost beat McNeese in 2021” plaque?

I get it, the LA schools don’t spend much. But maybe Nicholls isn’t the best example to use, considering they’re in the midst of building an $8 million end zone complex.

You can say whatever you want about the Louisiana schools. But you still won’t convince me and others in the SHSU fanbase that replacing longtime rivals and similar institutions for a hodgepodge group of Western schools is a good thing. And you definitely won’t convince me that the WAC is a better option than the ASUN, who had interest in the Texas 4. And don’t even start with the WAC/FBS talk, because that’s not happening any time soon.

Instead of that we’re playing Big Lie flunkies and D2 move ups. Straight from your keyboard to our message board.

So, if Tarleton and Dixie (future name to come) are not your Flunkies then whom where you referring to?

Nicholls doesn't even have 6000 undergrads today that had more students 15 years ago. Are you still not getting the picture here?

I'll save my wall space for a plaque when we take down the KitKats. Its coming.

My guess is THOSE PESKY HODGEPODGE SCHOOLS were just more attractive to those at your University who make the decisions other than someone like yourself who enjoys Louisiana venues. Could it be the Hodgepodge schools have something your Louisiana schools don't?

FBS is long term in my honest opinion and I do not think is beyond the grasp of the WAC. I thinking a decade at the earliest. So, I'm not hyping it up but I'm also not Debbie Downer for those who are a little tipsy on the idea at the present.
Big Lie Flunkie-Southern Utah. They flunked out of the Big Sky. This really isn’t hard. I wouldn’t have the word “AND” in between the two different entities otherwise.

None of these schools are FBS ready. I’m not a downer, I’m grounded in reality. Sam could’ve built up their program to an FBS level in the Southland or the ASUN, two conferences that are better at FCS football. This move is utterly pointless if the grandfather clause fails.

Sammy, we get it. You think this is a bad move. It’s obvious no one here, Sam fans or not, will change your mind. Fortunately or unfortunately whether you like it or not, this is where we are, this is where our programs will be for the foreseeable future. But man, respectfully, if you have zero interest in engaging in meaningful discussion please go to the trash talk forums, where you will be free to egg on opposing fans to your hearts content. No good will come from crapping on new conference mates especially when we’ve only been in this conference for 5 minutes.

Many of us are optimistic about the future of both Bearkat Athletics and the WAC. It really is fine if you are not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This says “Texas4 Entry into WAC” I’m a Texas4 fan, so I’m going to keep voicing my opinion on this new conference. You guys keep replying to me. Is that not “meaningful conversation”?

You’re right, this is where we’ll be for the foreseeable future. And it’s damn unfortunate. You guys got to **** on and talk about leaving the Southland for all those years. Is trashing our conference not acceptable all of a sudden?

Oh, I see the lecturers have moved on to you now. "Right think" is the only way anyone is allowed to think or you'll catch their toothless wrath03-puke Or even worse, their long boring replies03-lmfao

If the WAC is for better or for worse for your whatever school you're from, it will not be long enough of a long stay to matter much. Time is already tick tick ticking on this shotgun marriage. It was a joke from day one and has become more ridiculous the more time goes on. I've never seen an arrangement more destined to end in failure.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2021 06:15 AM by Todor.)
07-07-2021 06:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
7/1/21 - Texas4 Entry into WAC - coogkat14 - 07-01-2021, 03:34 PM
7/1/21 - Texas4 Entry into WAC - coogkat14 - 07-02-2021, 02:44 PM
7/1/21 - Texas4 Entry into WAC - coogkat14 - 07-02-2021, 05:47 PM
7/1/21 - Texas4 Entry into WAC - coogkat14 - 07-02-2021, 08:37 PM
7/1/21 - Texas4 Entry into WAC - coogkat14 - 07-05-2021, 03:46 PM
7/1/21 - Texas4 Entry into WAC - coogkat14 - 07-05-2021, 09:59 PM
RE: 7/1/21 - Texas4 Entry into WAC - Todor - 07-07-2021 06:10 AM
7/1/21 - Texas4 Entry into WAC - coogkat14 - 07-05-2021, 10:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.