BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
RE: Defund the Police movement leads to nationwide police resignations
(06-04-2021 09:54 AM)Danforth Wrote:  
(06-04-2021 09:49 AM)BlueDragon Wrote:  
(06-04-2021 09:45 AM)Danforth Wrote:  
(05-21-2021 12:11 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Quote:A police officer in Aurora, Colorado, announced his departure from the force in a department-wide email ripping the state and media over the “war on police.”

Daniel Bertelson, who has served as an Aurora police officer for 16 years, announced his retirement earlier this month. He is expected to officially leave the Aurora Police Department on June 1, according to CBS Denver.

“I am leaving Colorado for palm trees and less communism,” Bertelson wrote in the email sent to all of his colleagues. “Try to ignore the politicians and media. They know nothing of this profession or honor; they’re self-serving con artists, well-dressed pimps and prostitutes at best.”

“As the war against police rages on in an environment where you can literally do no right, I pray for the safety, success and happiness of each of you,” he added. “Never forget, you are all capable of incredible things in and out of law enforcement, never lose faith in yourself.”

Link

Republicans are such ***** cats that they thing someone is always at war with them.

War on Christmas
War on Police
War on Drugs.

They are such war mongers that they can't think of anything else.

Newsflash SMART ONE there is a war being waged. It’s in large Urban areas where murder rates are soaring. Do me a favor move to downtown Portland and let me know how safe you feel to walk those streets at night.

BTW, whatever happens DO NOT CALL THE POLICE to intervene. Your pants are big enough to deal with it on your own.

I have never and will never call the cops for anything.

I have no need for them.

And you have not and will never live in downtown Portland either. Only fools say never. Never say never.
06-04-2021 01:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Defund the Police movement leads to nationwide police resignations - BlueDragon - 06-04-2021 01:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.