Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Will the WAC will ever return to FBS?
Bobcat2013 Offline
All American

I Root For: Texas State
RE: Is it possible that the WAC will ever return to FBS?
(04-11-2021 08:35 AM)CoastalVANDAL Wrote:  
(04-05-2021 10:23 AM)Yosef Himself Wrote:  
(04-05-2021 08:54 AM)SMUstang Wrote:  I'm sure glad that you CUSA and SBC guys don't get to decide who is FBS and who isn't. Let's let the individual schools and conferences and the NCAA make that decision.

Hate gatekeepers. App got dissed a lot by many fans of G5 schools. If a school wants to fund FBS football then let them.

I agree
I see arguments on here all the time school A could never do it.
Their stadium is too small school is too small no fan base .
I watched too small CCU with a too small stadium and fan base move up. Their stadium is still smallish but kinda perfect their arena is small.
Take SUU their bigger than CCU stadium is comparable to Coastal's maybe ten years ago. Same could be said of Dixie St both have better basketball arenas . Somehow they can't do what Coastal already did.

But coastal was extremely successful in a lot of sports AND they kind of came out of left field and hit the ground running with facilities improvements. Most of the arguments on here are "if school x just does this that and this then they could meet the bare minimum for FBS". Often time those schools dont even have plans to do anything, its just wishful thinking by certain posters. Coastal just went and did what they needed to and is outperforming everyones expectations. Most importantly an FBS conference saw the potential in them and invited them. That hasnt happened with any of the fantasy FBS schools for a reason.
04-11-2021 09:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it possible that the WAC will ever return to FBS? - Bobcat2013 - 04-11-2021 09:47 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.