Are we the worst best team in CUSA?
Gilesfan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ODU
RE: Are we the worst best team in CUSA?
(03-22-2021 12:50 PM)Monarchblue Wrote:  
(03-22-2021 12:44 PM)Gilesfan Wrote:  
(03-22-2021 12:36 PM)Monarchblue Wrote:  
(03-22-2021 12:21 PM)Gilesfan Wrote:  And some people are talking about different things.

The best team in CUSA was probably North Texas but they finished 5 or 6th in season. But, the difference between them and the other top 5 teams in conference were close enought that you can make a valid argument for any of them.

And teams play unbalanced schedules all the time. Some posters on here will try to make our team look much worse than they actually were for some reason (hatred of coach?) I remember a poster trying to claim this was the worst ODU team in history.

Let's stop playing the game of what the silly crazy unbalanced pandemic two division standings say, and just talk about how good the team was.

You claimed that people pretend like the team was worse than it was, but you seem to think the team was far better than the 7th best team in CUSA, which is exactly what your basketball ranking bible from Kenny P says. So you can't be consistent in how you evaluate teams and tell me that this was not another disappointing season

I have never said they were far better than the 7th best CUSA team this year. All that I said was that they competed very well with every team they played this year, including UNT, Marshall, WKY, UAB. I would have liked to see a full schedule.

Let's give 'em participation trophy and extend JJ then. #LoweredExpectations

You can be unhappy with the results of a season and not think its criminal for everyone to still have a job.

And my expectations have been the same since around 1992.
03-22-2021 12:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we the worst best team in CUSA? - Gilesfan - 03-22-2021 12:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.