Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

2021-22 Hoops Transfers and Recruiting
Bookmark and Share
NorthCoast Away
Your DEFINITIVE MAC source

I Root For: NIU/Equity/Beer
RE: 2021-22 Hoops Transfers and Recruiting
(03-25-2021 10:09 AM)Big Red Wrote:  NIU Recruiting Update:

As I suspected yesterday, Noah Kon has verbally committed to NIU.

With Kon's committment, NIU currently still has 4 scholarships to fill (if my math is correct).

Noah Kon - COMMITTED - 6’1” - PG - 2* recruit from Houston Christian HS (Houston) - Okay, so the first thing I did was google this kid and look at his picture (this is usually my first step in the process). He’s 6’1” but has muscles. I’d bet almost anything he also plays football. He just has a body that screams two sport athlete. I also found an article and some quotes from his coach. Apparently, Kon took over as PG on the HS team as a sophomore when the starting senior PG got hurt. Coach said Kon was always going to be the PG but the injury sped up the process and Kon really took to it and blossomed. Now, here’s where things get interesting. I then went to YouTube and the first thing I found was a YouTube channel called “Noah Kon 2021 PG *****Northern Illinois University******” Yeah...you don’t see that everyday. His inclusion as an offer was just posted today. I have no idea who owns the channel, but my eyebrow was raised.

Anyway, the kid is a scoring PG. He can shoot a little from the outside but his strength is quickness with the ball and going to the rim. He can dunk. Easily. And forcefully. He can jump and has an extremely quick first step that leaves a lot of defenders off balance. He can take contact and hang long enough to make shots at the rim and attract fouls. It’ll be interesting to see how quickly this develops. Kon currently has no other offers from schools.

https://twitter.com/noah_kon/status/1375089890459783175
03-25-2021 10:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2021-22 Hoops Transfers and Recruiting - NorthCoast - 03-25-2021 10:43 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.