Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The annual SBCbbs Hunger Games
Bookmark and Share
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
RE: The annual SBCbbs Hunger Games
Day 2 spawns a hopeful beginning for our heroes. The smoke in the distance remains an ever lingering threat. However the players choose to ignore it for now:

With a new lease on life after Saint333 spared his life the previous night, USAjags stumbles upon a frozen lake with baskets of food in the middle. In his hunger he chooses to rush to the center, only to take a very wrong step onto thin ice causing him to plunge beneath the surface. Frantically struggling for life he sees a figure slowly approaching as Yosef Himself walks upon the sad scene. usajags frantically screams for help but Yoself makes no movement. He just sits there watching, silently. After several long seconds he approaches the thrashing figure, with one hand pulls his head above the water and quietly whispers "Steve Campbell sends his regards" and then slowly pushes usajags back into the water and holds his head beneath the surface until the thrashing figure goes still. Yosef Himself drowns usajags in a frozen lake

Slowly life returns to the Arena as our heroes begin to wake from their somewhat peaceful slumbers. Ericsaid has painted his face with the blood of Bobcat2013 and has climbed a tree to rest out of sight of the others.

Panama continues to be the favorites of the sponsors, who again, must be very confused of his fandom as receives bread and fresh water from a sponsor. Birdofpradise has slept with his homemade spear clutched in his hand, and slowly rises, looking for coastal fans to vanquish

TrueBlueDrew and GaSoEagle have discovered a cave and quietly sit and tell stories of how they became Southern fans.

Arrowhead's secret path has taken him to the other end of the arena, where he finds Bamacajun at Cat Mom, and the three discuss a temproary aliance to make it through the next few days. In exchange Arrowhead tells them about his secret path. Whether he should have done that remains unclear

BirdofParadise's wandering looking for Coastal fans to slaughter takes him to the edge of a steep cliff on the West side of the arena. Pausing to consider his next move, he hears movement in the nearby bushes. Quickly raising his spear he sees Yosefhimself approaching. The two stand there Yoself with his bow quivered, BOP spear raised. BOP hollers out "Declare Yorself, Do you root for da CCU, my mortal enemy whom I will dedicate my remaining days to rip limb from limb and remove from this earth.?" Yoself responds "I am not a CCU fan" Relieved, BOP lowers his spear, but it was at that moment Yosef responds with "But I am still your enemy" and in one quick motion he shoots an arrow right into BOP's heart. As he falls to the ground, Yosef approaches and whispers "Hi Hi Yikas, loser" and throws BOP into the ravine below Yosef Himself throws Birdofparadise off a cliff

Yoself leaves to find someone else to murder, paying little notice to Ramblinredwolf, who stalks him slowly, from a distance, waiting for the right opportunity

Some distance away, Rokamortis hears the cannon, and sees birdofparadise picture in the sky, and mutters "1 down, 2 to go, thank you my soldier" Rokamorits leaves to begin hunting for his own victims

SkullyMarroo spends the day building a makeshift shelter using sticks and mud. He sits back when finished briefly admiring his work.

Farther off in the distance, Ericsaid has left his tree failing to notice the tree next to him is occupied. FrankyP sits up there, waiting, watching, and ultimately decides that it is not time to kill ericsaid...yet

Elsewhere Saint333 has discovered the frozen lake and carefully traverses across it to take a basket of food and medicine for himself. He sees the thin ice and his mind slowly begins to form an idea...

As night begins to fall, Catmom and Bamacajun convince Arrowhead to take them on his path. They give Arrowhead a slingshot in exchange, And the three begin to take the path together. Two people with spears and a ULM fan with a slingshot, what could possibly go wrong...

To be continued... 13 remain.
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2021 09:40 PM by chiefsfan.)
01-13-2021 09:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The annual SBCbbs Hunger Games - chiefsfan - 01-12-2021, 12:54 AM
RE: The annual SBCbbs Hunger Games - chiefsfan - 01-13-2021 09:32 PM
The annual SBCbbs Hunger Games - panama - 01-16-2021, 03:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.