BearcatMan Offline
Kicking Connoisseur/Occasional Man Crush

I Root For: Cincinnati
RE: Peach Bowl Pregame: Cincy vs. Georgia
(12-23-2020 10:39 AM)CliftonAve Wrote:  
(12-23-2020 09:53 AM)Lurkercat Wrote:  
(12-21-2020 04:22 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(12-21-2020 03:54 PM)bcat1997 Wrote:  
(12-21-2020 03:45 PM)Cal1362 Wrote:  Not trying to be a prick or anything but this sudden concern about being able to play with the SEC #4 team is intriguing to me... If we as a fanbase are that worried about competing with UGA, why are we bothered about being excluded from the CFP? Seems like we were just talking a bunch of sh!t.

IMO, the UGA game will be our biggest test since the O$U game and it should be, but I like our chances if the O line can not have 294 false starts amid what will surely be a very noisy venue. UC may not win but I definitely think we'll be more competitive than our list New Year's Day-ish bowl game... and we definitely won't lose our coach this time.

I believed we were on ND and A&M level up until this past weekend. Tulsa running it down our throat really shook me. Outside of QB, I think Tulsa was the better team.

We had a lot of ring rust from not playing for a month. With 2 weeks of minimal contact with the staff and players. Having the ball 2 times down there inside the ten in the 4th with not scoring .....well normally we score both times. Without that one month layoff no way we have 9 pre snap penalties.

Uc has had some creativity issues in the redzone this year. What game was that where they ran it up the gut 4 times in a row and got stuffed lol? Did anyone watch the Chiefs Saints game? The chiefs ran a little shovel pass type of play to kelce and scored on it twice. I think it be cool to use that with our TEs

Heck, just let Pierce and Whylie climb the ladder. Not to many DBs could cover those two between their height and athleticism.

Yeah, I agree...I'm not normally a fan of the fade route in the red zone, but with a guy like Whyle who is 6'6" and can put up a 34" very, or someone like Pierce who is a bit shorter but can jump out of the atmosphere, you have to do that once every time through of your QB can put it anywhere close to where it needs to be, which I think Rodder can.

12-23-2020 10:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peach Bowl Pregame: Cincy vs. Georgia - BearcatMan - 12-23-2020 10:42 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.