Boise St looking to move on from MWC
MidknightWhiskey Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UCF
RE: Boise St looking to move on from MWC
(12-22-2020 12:46 PM)jaybird44 Wrote:  
(12-22-2020 12:38 PM)DoubleRSU Wrote:  
(12-22-2020 10:24 AM)BraveKnight Wrote:  
(12-22-2020 09:07 AM)jaybird44 Wrote:  Cant wait to see Boise st play Tulane temple and east carolina yawn
Can’t wait to see ODU play.... oh wait you guys opted out (not that anyone would care to watch you anyways)

Imagine talking crap about potential AAC matchups when ODU (when they’re not opting out) is playing Charlotte, FIU, UTEP, and Rice.

Ok I know odu is in a bad conference and we opted out. It sucks but boise state will not make the aac a p5. You guys are triple a. Boise state will leave as soon as they can aka Louisville Memphis, if they had an invite, the Florida schools, Cincinnati, and houston. When realignment comes the american will be conference usa

You mentioned half of our conference as being top P5 expansion candidates which means they're P5 worthy. I agree! That's the point, the AAC is at the P level and odu is one of 2 programs that didn't even attempt to play this year (even with the rest of your conference playing!). Want to know the perception of the AAC look at the exodus that happened to Uconn's football program when they went indy from the AAC. Last I looked they had 26 players enter the portal after their move was announced and forced into local recruiting only.
12-22-2020 01:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boise St looking to move on from MWC - MidknightWhiskey - 12-22-2020 01:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.