Stammers Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Calculator to determine when you will be able to get the vaccine
(12-30-2020 05:46 PM)geosnooker2000 Wrote:  
(12-30-2020 04:37 PM)Stammers Wrote:  
(12-30-2020 03:41 PM)geosnooker2000 Wrote:  
(12-30-2020 03:27 PM)Stammers Wrote:  
(12-30-2020 01:20 PM)geosnooker2000 Wrote:  The chance of infection WITHOUT the vaccine is less than 7% so what is the difference?
https://www.worldometers.info/coronaviru...#countries
Why even TAKE the vaccine if what you say is true? IOW, I don't believe your stats, or this is a total sham.

23 million people chief.

Actually,

Quote:20,119,169

Per the site I linked, divided by 331,965,664 = roughly 6%, So it's even less prolific than I first thought by a whole percent. Again, take that down by the vaccine companies' claims, and you have very little reason to further restrict individuals whom have been vaccinated from going back to business as usual.

Quote:So it's even less prolific than I first thought by a whole percent.

Unless you are declaring January to be no more cases month, you'll have to explain the new math you invented. There have been 3 million new cases since the 15th of December and 6 million new cases since December 1st. I would hate to think of what standard something has to meet for you to consider it to be prolific. Apparently you think 42% in one month means that it's safe for everyone to go back to normal.

You should scroll lower than the first line of the page you linked. There is a lot of useful information to be found.

Just in case it's still a little bit fuzzy...

TOTAL CASES
14,152,202 December 1st
20,119,503 December 30th

Which has NOTHING TO DO with the state of the vaccinated person post-vaccination.

It sure does until you know for sure that immunity is permanent or that you are immune from catching another strain of it. In the end, there should be a flattening of the curve and reduction in cases that make the point moot.
12-30-2020 08:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calculator to determine when you will be able to get the vaccine - Stammers - 12-30-2020 08:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.