***General AAC Basketball Game discussion***
pesik Offline
Legend

I Root For: Houston
RE: ***General AAC Basketball Game discussion***
(01-16-2021 02:08 PM)TripleA Wrote:  
(01-15-2021 12:30 PM)pesik Wrote:  
(01-15-2021 12:10 PM)TripleA Wrote:  
(01-15-2021 11:55 AM)pesik Wrote:  wichita finally makes an appearance on lunardis/espn bracketology

though it's on the outside looking in, but its a start...

Wheaters the 8th team out, and Tulsa disappears. Not looking good.

tulsa was the auto-bid for having tie breakers with houston ..our positon actually got better

we are still in good shape for the tourney...especially cause i think they arent going to let 10 big 10 teams in...its easy to say 10 now when they all have winning records, but at seasons end with few non conference, a lot of them are going to sub 500 teams (13-15), against a 20-8 aac team and i think they'll take the 20-8 aac team..

wichita is in great shape...
tulsa and smu who both had really poor non con scheduling is having that come and bit them...
both have the ability to schedule tho

i still see 3

Tulsa was the autobid for having a half game better conference record at the time, iirc.

Point is, they weren't in the field if it weren't for that.

I don't see 3 under any scenario. I see two if the second place team (Wichita for now) continues to win a lot of games. But right now, they have to jump 7 teams just to get in.

the majority of the bids now are coming from 3 conferences at an average of 8 bids per...i don't see that , not this year

without noncon teams can't inflat records ..there isn't a 13 game stat padder only 5

looking at todays resumes we are struggling for 2, the big 10 has 10 bid (our second team is 8-3, and their 10th place team is 8-4...not much difference - they have better sos) but the tourney seeding isnt based on how the look like now.. but how they will look at the end of the team

at seasons end, our second place team will be 20-8ish and their 10th place team will be 13-15ish ...and the committee is 100% taking our 20-8 team

i think w are a lock at 2 bids...and we have a chance at 3....and if tusla or smu take intiative to schedule a good noncon, schedule permitting, 4 isnt out the question either
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2021 02:41 PM by pesik.)
01-16-2021 02:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***General AAC Basketball Game discussion*** - pesik - 01-16-2021 02:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.