Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

*** Official 2020 Election Thread ***
Enriquillo Offline
2nd String

I Root For: UASD & Temple
RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread ***
(11-15-2020 05:14 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(11-15-2020 04:43 PM)Enriquillo Wrote:  
(11-15-2020 03:38 PM)GoodOwl Wrote:  Trump Leads Uncontested Electors: Not Over Until Supreme Court Rules

Quote:Election Update:
President of United States ELECTORAL Vote Count:
Trump: 232
Biden: 227

As of this morning, 13 November, Trump is still in the lead. The uncontested elector projections — contrary to the pro-Biden false narrative — are Trump 232 electors, Biden 227 electors, with the following six state's electors, totaling 79, either contested in court or subject to recount:

Arizona (11)
Georgia (16)
Michigan (16)
Nevada (6)
Pennsylvania (20)
Wisconsin (10)

All must click on link above. Great patriot author at Newsmax say:

"First, align yourselves with like-minded individuals;

"Second, always try to work from within the system if you can; and

"Third, never give up hope, because you are a Soldier of Christ."

All great patriots "soldiers of christ". Christ always first. If system not work to our need, then be soldier of christ. Do to dems, libtards, BLM and ANTIFA like crusaders to Alexandria. Only alterative is global prevert conspiracy do all type of prevert things and take guns. China, Ukraine, Cuba and Venezuela to control United States.

But yes we work within system for now. Maybe great supreme judge Amy Coney Barrett solve problem. Send money to Rudy and Pam. Also defense of glorious general Michael Flynn and leader Stephen Bannon. Buy book of Hannity.

Soros spend. Why patriots not send much more money?

Why don't you add to the conversation instead of simply trolling those who don't agree with you. Hint. It will help you stick around. What is your position in the current political situation? Why do you hold it? How do you see it bringing a resolution to the current situation? Why would that be effective?

Otherwise so far you've used phony broken syntax to make yourself feel better about poking the bear. You've mocked people of faith and tried to paint your opposition in dehumanizing terms.

Put a face with that mouth of yours sport. Say what you think and sell your cause. It is about the exchange of ideas. Take a cue from Tom. He trolls with news, but it makes a point.. A troll using a stereotype to hide behind in order to inflame is simply just punk. But hey so are the BLM and ANTIFA crowds once you take away the organizers on bluetooths and headsets. When organization meets organization and the trained meet the trained it's an entirely different matter. The punks and their tactics lose the advantage of attacking individuals and find themselves confronted by another group. But then you wouldn't look good on TV doing that would you?

Even your alleged toughness is framed for the tube. You can't risk metal meeting meat because it would reveal how little resolve most of your recruits really have.

Better stick to the cities. Once you get outside of your political protection you've got nothing and spatially speaking that's most of America.

There was nothing in my posts that was not an encapsulation of what those on your team either wrote or linked to. And it was exactly because of that that it got under your skin, right?

"Mock people of faith"? Save it for the saps. It becomes open season on those with fake piety when they use it to drive destructive "us versus them" politics in a system that can only survive with pluralism. The framers wanted a sharp division between church and state - for the good of the churches I might add. Political religiosity cheapens both politics and religion.

Have you checked out the Middle East lately? Actually, you don't have to, because that same type of thinking is right here. But keep on defending the "God is on our side and we must win at all costs" American Taliban-way of thinking. You all are doing terrible damage to our democratic norms and traditions.

There is no engaging with some of your flock. You say nothing when they link to mounds of BS from propaganda sources that have no interest in facts. Clearly, some of those sources are intentionally seeding discord and do not have the best interests of the American people in mind. They certainly don't have domestic tranquility in mind. Maybe you like it. I don't know.

Pelosi owns Dominion because some crazed Qanon link extruded from a right wing echo chamber Facebook algorithm says so? And if someone can prove otherwise you all just move on to the next poop that comes out of that same shoot without ever accepting the fail or starting to question the source ... all because it keeps you in your comfortable world view of everything being "us versus them". I am not sorry if I rocked your boat - you set up this page.

If you haven't noticed, the people you are trying to save from ridicule demonize the only other party in our two-party system as not simply those with different views but as illegitimate mortal enemies and an existential threat to their way of live ... again because the propaganda is that strong.

I am old enough to remember when Ronald Reagan and Tip O'Neal would drink until 3 AM to hammer out compromises. I was a little kid when Nixon created OSHA and the EPA not because he was a liberal but because he was interested in the types of compromise that go with governing and advancing the country's interests. I have a sneaking suspicion that your world view does not go back that far, so you see the behavior that you are protecting here - the disregard of what is fact and what is real and the disgust with our democratic norms because they are not outcome-based - as normal.

You think I am urban. I am not. You think I am a Democrat. I am not. You think I ridicule the brainwashed Trumpers here because I am oblivious to the culture of the average white guy. To the contrary, I think their economic interests have been ignored for too long, and I don't even think that everything Trump did was bad. But I do sometimes hope that a "fun house mirror" reflection of the divisive and paranoid crap they spew might have an impact on them ... that they might figure out that they're being exploited in a giant money scam. It's a long-shot, I will admit. It's not like I can compete with the Mercers.

I have no interest, as you suggest I should, in writing a productive and useful analysis of the quality of the gears on the train engines used at the 'Crash at Crush'. You can Google it, but it was a spectacle designed to take your money, with your welfare of no importance. You are a moderator and I am done here.
11-15-2020 06:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Enriquillo - 11-15-2020 06:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.