*** Official 2020 Election Thread ***
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread ***
(11-06-2020 02:54 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:40 PM)DownEastPirate Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 02:05 PM)Bearcat419 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 01:58 PM)DownEastPirate Wrote:  So if Biden comes out on top what are you commies going to do when Covid doesn’t stop, riots don’t stop, police killings don’t stop, gas goes up, the economy goes down, taxes go up, etc?

Bc all of that is going to happen. And it’s universally been blamed on orange man. And lower gas, taxes, and better economy is somehow because of Obama. Will minorities realize finally after they get screwed again in his four years that Dems only use them for their votes and don’t give a damn about them?

Honestly curious about all this. This may finally be the Demorat president that shows the country the Dem party is a sham and only wants power. Fox News is basically left now besides Tucker and Hannity but I sure hope conservatives politicians and conservatives news hammers both Biden and Harris constantly for four years. They will fold like a wet cardboard box.
Fox is left now except for 2 hosts that....aren't news anchors. They are commentators/satire *per their own word*. You are actually throwing your support behind people who don't even see themselves as actual news.

And no, covid won't stop. Police killings won't stop. Riots probably won't stop. Those things aren't something that can be stopped with a snap of the fingers. But what you can do, is not publicly paint science as distrustful. You can stop pissing off an already angry crowd by gassing them to take a picture with a Bible.

This president, if he would have just kept his mouth shut 25% of the time, probably would have gotten re elected. It's his own loudmouthed fault.

So basically you don’t have any answers to my questions? You’re just agreeing that all of this stuff that’s been going on would’ve happened whether Trump was in office or not. But he was blamed for it because folks like you got offended with how he tweeted.

And for the record I don’t place my trust in anyone except God, my family and myself. I get my news from multiple places and come to my own conclusions. I don’t personally care for Hannity but I do greatly respect Tucker. He’ll probably end up like Beck and get canned from Fox for speaking his mind and not falling in line like a good little anchor.
Trust in God.. supports Trump who... Mocks the disabled, cheats on his wives, doesn't pay contractors,
Has civilians tear gassed... Okay.

Oh, by commies you meant me? Okay. I thought that was a reference to Trump who has openly talked about never leaving office, my fault.

Obama rescued the Bush economy, so, that was nice.
Taxes will likely go up for corporations and millionaires, as they should.
Gas went from 1.51 to 2.80 from 2000-2007.
It went from 3.27 in 2008 to 2.45 in 2015, with some jumps in between. (This is per Energy. Gov)

Seems like alot of buzzwords that usually get thrown around

Did you support zerO?

Lot of people cheat on their spouses. Few blow the schit out of American citizens without a conviction or trial. He was mocking an idiot member of the leftist press, lot's of people do that. Oy, the pearl-clutching. Sorry, toots.

Oh, and just a quick heads up to you and any of the other sky-screamers about "Those wealthy corporations don't pay enough in taxes!!!" crowd.

Hate to break it to you, Corporations don't pay taxes. You and I do. The Corp is just the conduit that sends our money to the IRS.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020 05:30 PM by JMUDunk.)
11-06-2020 04:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - JMUDunk - 11-06-2020 04:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.