Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

*** Official 2020 Election Thread ***
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread ***
It was obvious from the start with the mail in balloting of terrified Liberals that those votes would come in late and Trump would have to have a huge early lead. He did well...just not enough turnout on election day to overcome it. Im going on record saying I do not believe there was an organized effort to defraud the election by anyone. I do however think the entire election was a damn joke in regard to the counting of the mail in balloting. This should have been over on election day or at the latest the next morning. Its completely ridiculous that some states waited until after the polls closed to start counting ballots. They should be counted as they are received and the tallies kept secret until the polls close. Florida proved this can be done efficently. The lack of organization and planning by numerous states caused many people to question the process and start looking for fraud everywhere. It should have never happened in the first place.

At least we will not see the continuation of unrest in the streets of our cities. I was afraid that if Trump pulled this out that we were looking at record amounts of private property destruction and looting. Hopefully Trump will be a adult eventually for the good of country and be as gracious as he can in defeat. He ran as good a race as he could under the circumstances and has nothing to be ashamed of in that regard. This all came down to hatred of Trump by slightly more than half of the electorate. It had nothing to do with anyone really wanting Joe Biden as our President. He was just the benefactor of that hatred and the cover that Covid gave his campaign. He really didn't even have to come out of the basement to win. Never has a Presidential candidate had to do less in victory.

We will be fine. We are looking at 4 years of gridlock unless Biden tosses off AOC, the gang, Sanders and Warren and does what is good for the country and finds the middle in bipartisan efforts to solve problems. I have absolutely zero confidence that might occur.

Biden will be a one term President. I can't see him coming out of the next 4 years with the stamina and good health for a second run and I really question that he will make it 4 years anyway. We all know the toll this job takes on the office holder. Biden already looks to be in decline now and very likely has the early symptoms of dementia. I hope Im wrong because I saw how this affected my father and our family.
11-06-2020 11:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: *** Official 2020 Election Thread *** - Fo Shizzle - 11-06-2020 11:41 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.