2020 Presidential Election predictions
Rice93 Online
Heisman

I Root For:
New Orleans Bowl
RE: 2020 Presidential Election predictions
(12-07-2020 03:59 PM)RiceLad15 Wrote:  
(12-07-2020 03:52 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(12-07-2020 03:38 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  I'm actually not that interested in spending a lot of time breaking down your statement as I don't understand why you think black people are so dumb as to keep voting against their own interests for decades. We've gone over this before. Why should we revisit this?

Where did I say they were dumb? Although, if you look at the quality of inner-city education, there is obviously an effort to perpetuate dumbness.

They are getting bribed with handouts. If I can make more money off handouts, while doing nothing, than I can by getting a job and having to work, then it's not dumb--or lazy--to take the handouts. It's actually the intelligent choice, at least short term.

In order to break the cycle, republicans have to come up with a better alternative than handouts. So far they haven't. I have, but they haven't.

"Where did I say they were dumb?" says the person who regularly writes:

Quote:"Keep 'em poor, keep 'em dumb, keep 'em dependent on handouts, and you'll keep 'em voting democrat," may be good for winning elections, but it's not good for fighting poverty.

https://csnbbs.com/thread-909902-post-17...id17102585

Not to mention consistently implying that they are too dumb to figure out that they are continuing to vote against their own long-term self-interests by voting for Democrats (but HE has figured it out).
12-07-2020 04:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 Presidential Election predictions - Rice93 - 12-07-2020 04:06 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.