Legend

I Root For: Rice

The Parliament AwardsNew Orleans BowlFootball GeniusCrappiesDonatorsDonators
RE: 2020 Presidential Election predictions
(11-06-2020 11:08 AM)tanqtonic Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 10:46 AM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 10:24 AM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 09:55 AM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 09:30 AM)tanqtonic Wrote:  I think that people whom kneejerk assume TLB is a straight replacement for VOTE TRUMP are good candidates for a lobotomy eith no discerning mental capacity impairment subsequent to that procedure.

I don't think anybody said that wearing a TLB mask ONLY signifiies one's allegiance to Trump. I did say that people who wear TLB masks are almost surely Trump voters. Do you disagree with that statement?

So if the TLB mask means they are almost surely Trump voters, do BLM anti-police masks “almost surely” denote Biden voters? If so, That’s what I have been saying all along.

On the Coexist mask - I am reminded of a bumper sticker from the late 60’s/early 70’s, when the antiWar movement was at its height. It showed a peace sign and an American flag side by side, with the slogan, “why not both?”. Is Coexist the same kind of message? BTW, I got one of those bumper stickers and applied it to my car.

And I still don’t see what is so wrong with saying “All Lives Matter”. Is it incorrect to say that “any man’s death diminishes me”?

any man’s death diminishes me

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/11/12136140/b...ves-matter

Using Vox as a primer. Rich. Lolz.

The excuse that black lives are devalued when praising the sanctity of life for all is so far beneath stupid to really comment on.

This is the same semantic crap used against the very basic proposition of how 'hire the best person for the position' is wrong because of affirmative action issues.

My position is that no one should suffer from police brutality. Apparently that isn't pious enough for the left set.

Agree with the bold, but some people think that is a racist statement. I don’t. I think it is humanist statement.
11-06-2020 11:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 Presidential Election predictions - OptimisticOwl - 11-06-2020 11:22 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.