GoOwls111 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: No CFP BIAS
RE: Greg Marshall under internal investigation
(10-09-2020 09:53 AM)mlb Wrote:  
(10-09-2020 09:39 AM)GoOwls111 Wrote:  
(10-09-2020 09:20 AM)mlb Wrote:  
(10-09-2020 09:18 AM)GoOwls111 Wrote:  
(10-08-2020 10:15 PM)mlb Wrote:  Report: Wichita State investigating misconduct allegations against Marshall
https://www.thescore.com/ncaab/news/2036590

This one is free, and mentions a player who just transferred out filing a complaint.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

There is nothing in this article that warrants an investigation or Marshall losing his job... What does Zach Brown have to say about this?

The article by the Athletic is behind a paywall and is in "Appearance" "click bait".

Let the Investigation take it's course.
Let me guess... You think John Cheyney did nothing wrong when threatening to kill Calipari either and should have gone unpunished.

Let me guess, you think that Bob Huggins was so guilty that he should have been banned from ever coaching basketball again.

I'm just saying let the investigation take place, wait for the facts, and then pass judgment, not the other way around.

... And don't pin your hopes on the NCAA bein a fair and impartial "judge", look at their handling of SMU death penalty, and a "Love Tap" on the wrist of Penn State, Baylor, North Carolina (Memphis got punished for that one), and Miami (FL).
Bob Huggins was guilty of a DUI. But clearly you don't know me, I paid for a site trying to get him an extension after that. While his DUI was bad, he wasn't accused of physically abusing players and coaches nor did he drop racist comments. He did have too much power, much like Marshall, however. My point is that there are likely a lot of people who fear for their livelihood (maybe live in Wichita) or other repercussions here. A totally independent group should be brought in. A legal firm attached to the athletic department is likely not the group that should do that.

Fair enough, But I don't believe that the NCAA is that "Impartial" group.
10-09-2020 09:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greg Marshall under internal investigation - GoOwls111 - 10-09-2020 09:58 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.