Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
WAC Expansion/FCS - for real (Official Discussion Thread)
Bookmark and Share
SammyH Offline
Banned

I Root For: Sam Houston St
RE: WAC Expansion/FCS - for real (Official Discussion Thread)
(07-22-2021 09:17 PM)BlueDragon Wrote:  
(07-22-2021 07:31 PM)SammyH Wrote:  
(07-22-2021 05:47 PM)BlueDragon Wrote:  
(07-22-2021 01:03 PM)SammyH Wrote:  
(07-21-2021 10:49 PM)BlueDragon Wrote:  So, in your opinion Tarleton would have had trouble competing in football in the Southland? UIW? Never lost to them. Houston Baptist? what a joke, why don't you go spend time at that cracker jack box football stadium and tell me how great it is. Btw, you might want to pack while you are there so you don't get carjacked. Nice part of Houston. Nicholls? No football dressing room for visitors. Friend coached there and got out as fast as he could. NW State with run down facilities that can't compete with D2 Midwestern St. I could go on railing on all the shortcomings of a conference that lacks money or visibility or vision but what's the use. There is your point. So, before you are worried about the speck in my eye you might want to remove the log that is wedged in yours.
lol you say all this but don’t realize the Southland passed up Tarleton for some of those schools the last time they expanded. Imagine how appealing you guys are to get passed up for HBU and UIW.

I think Tarleton would struggle to win the Southland now, and never would have if they’d joined earlier. I mean, you guys lost to the worst McNeese team in years, a McNeese team that proceeded to lose to Incarnate Word, SLU and Lamar. Embarrassing!

I knew you weren’t playing a full deck of cards from some of your earlier posts but now I know your elevator doesn’t go all the way to the top. Tarleton would have a winning record even in transition over that weak watered down tea competition. Lay off the crack pipe Is distorting your already skewed thinking.
You can’t talk like this after losing to this year’s McNeese team. A team that went 2-4 otherwise. A team ineligible to even make the playoffs. A team that lost to ******* Lamar. You just can’t.

I’ll be generous and say you’d beat HBU, especially without Zappe and Ratslaff. But the HBU team that nearly beat Texas Tech and beat Eastern Kentucky is putting a beatdown on a weak division two squad that seems to think they’re an important piece in an also-ran FCS conference.

No chance Tarleton beats Nicholls, UIW, Southeastern Louisiana.

Wishful thinking on your part. Tarleton unlike those broke schools will fund the 63 scholarships. We are just getting started. Only a fool would cast their lot with those have nots.

As stated before, your University Admin is light years ahead of a dunderhead such as yourself stuck in neutral. Thus, welcome to the WAC. Like it or not. Swallow that bitter horse pill and stomach it because other than flapping your jaws there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Next
I was all for leaving the Southland if it meant a step up to the ASUN. This is a step backwards in every sense but basketball. You can dump on those Louisiana schools all you want, but they field solid athletic programs at the FCS level. Oh, and they’d blow out Tarleton.

Sorry, before this year I didn’t know your school existed. I don’t want to play sports against lower echelon A&M system schools. It is a bitter pill to swallow. Where is Stevenville again?
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2021 11:32 PM by SammyH.)
07-22-2021 11:31 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: WAC Expansion/FCS - for real (Official Discussion Thread) - SammyH - 07-22-2021 11:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.