Heisman

I Root For:
New Orleans Bowl
RE: Response to the killing of George Floyd
(06-01-2020 05:48 PM)tanqtonic Wrote:  
(06-01-2020 05:41 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(06-01-2020 05:17 PM)tanqtonic Wrote:  
(06-01-2020 05:11 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(06-01-2020 04:53 PM)tanqtonic Wrote:  I prefer facts, 93. Not suppositions. Should be simple. Apparently not.

By the way 93, you have some facts wrong. Actually numerous.

One cop sat on him. One cop did crowd control. One cop held his leg, and prior to the apparent distress moved away. Another cop restrained Floyd with a single hand on the small of the back.

Chauvin sat in that position for 8 minutes, 30 seconds, not ten minutes.

I suggest you re-edit your historonics about 'four cops sitting on on him for ten minutes.'

Good fing grief. One statement, 3 errors about the cops and one error on the time. Awesome job there.

I am glad you are substituting your expert medical and pathologic knowledge for that of a........ medical professional. And a....... pathologist. Do you play an attorney on TV as well to enamor us with your expert legal opinions as well? Perhaps you should with the angle you are taking above.

In short you say 'I dont give a fk what an expert pathologist says is the cause of death, I will substitute my own opinion.' That really takes the cake there '93. Just awesome.

I will form my opinion based on the medical evidence. Not neceessarily on some douchebag board poster's opinion and his inherent belief without the medical evidence. Sound like plan?

I will respond to the rest later when I have time, but I thought you take great offense to ad homs? I’m confused.

Yes, your inability to state correct basic factual bases does seem to indicate at least some amount of confusion. On that we agree.

It's weird that you took that initial statement re: the pathology report to mean that they didn't think that Floyd was "killed".

Hopefully this will provide you some background:

https://twitter.com/drjudymelinek/status...65634?s=20

Ooh, boy --- proof by twitter feed. *That* is dispositive. Lolz.

By the way I just read the just released medical report.

Floyd died of a heart attack.

But, you got that Twitter feed that proves otherwise. So you must be happy. You are on a roll.

Got it... so the pathologist putting forth her informed opinion doesn't count because she posted it on twitter. Strong take.

So you don't think the heart attack (I haven't read the medical report but I'll take your word for it) was related to the stress placed on the cardiovascular system due the actions of the police officers? So George Floyd wasn't killed... he just died of natural causes? Do you feel this autopsy report exonerates the officers in some way?
06-01-2020 05:58 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Response to the killing of George Floyd - Rice93 - 06-01-2020 05:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.