Response to the killing of George Floyd
Rice93 Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
New Orleans Bowl
RE: Response to the killing of George Floyd
(06-01-2020 04:53 PM)tanqtonic Wrote:  
(06-01-2020 03:22 PM)Rice93 Wrote:  
(06-01-2020 02:23 PM)tanqtonic Wrote:  The problem is that Obama statement conflates the activity of police misconduct in general to emphasize the favorite 'talking point' of 'racial injustice' and various forms of pablum.

The death of George Floyd (being precise here, since, I hate to tell you, the verdict of the medical examiner at this point does not note a 'killing', nor the verdict of a court of law hasnt been rendered, but you knew that and *still* use the term 'killing' as the lede) is horrible, the treatment of him as he was being restrained seemingly *is* very facially an act of police misconduct even if at the very least it was an assault that *didnt* cause his death (i.e. your killing term).

LOLOLOLOL. That cop didn't kill him. He just happened to have a heart attack which would TOTALLY have happened anyway whether or not there were four cops sitting on him for ten minutes (and one with his knee in his neck).

I prefer facts, 93. Not suppositions. Should be simple. Apparently not.

By the way 93, you have some facts wrong. Actually numerous.

One cop sat on him. One cop did crowd control. One cop held his leg, and prior to the apparent distress moved away. Another cop restrained Floyd with a single hand on the small of the back.

Chauvin sat in that position for 8 minutes, 30 seconds, not ten minutes.

I suggest you re-edit your historonics about 'four cops sitting on on him for ten minutes.'

Good fing grief. One statement, 3 errors about the cops and one error on the time. Awesome job there.

Quote:Whether or not the pathologist said asphyxiation, whatever pathologic process ended his life was directly related to what those cops did to him.

I am glad you are substituting your expert medical and pathologic knowledge for that of a........ medical professional. And a....... pathologist. Do you play an attorney on TV as well to enamor us with your expert legal opinions as well? Perhaps you should with the angle you are taking above.

In short you say 'I dont give a fk what an expert pathologist says is the cause of death, I will substitute my own opinion.' That really takes the cake there '93. Just awesome.

Quote: Do you really think this is in doubt?

I will form my opinion based on the medical evidence. Not neceessarily on some douchebag board poster's opinion and his inherent belief without the medical evidence. Sound like plan?

I will respond to the rest later when I have time, but I thought you take great offense to ad homs? I’m confused.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2020 05:12 PM by Rice93.)
06-01-2020 05:11 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Response to the killing of George Floyd - Rice93 - 06-01-2020 05:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.