Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Poll: Do you support mandatory mask regulation in public?
Yes, it should be required of everyone
No, that should be an individuals choice
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Do you support mandatory masks in public?
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
RE: Do you support mandatory masks in public?
(05-21-2020 06:17 PM)Hambone10 Wrote:  
(05-21-2020 01:35 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  
(05-21-2020 10:50 AM)Hambone10 Wrote:  
(05-20-2020 08:19 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  
(05-20-2020 08:15 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  I'm thinking it would tickle ham's bone as he smiled in return.... 03-wink

Just be sure to remove it before you load yourself on the cattle car for transport to the covid protection camp.

Just more proof of the futility of arguing with scared people. In this case, the irrational fear that people making voluntarily smart choices somehow infringes on your right not to. The fact that you have to make up beliefs in direct conflict with what I've said, and assign them to me in order to cling to this fear is telling.

LOL

Kinda like you are when you called me scared?

Nope... Try and follow.

I'm doing that right now... calling you scared... You have very openly and specifically expressed 'fear' of an intrusive government.
If you'd like to replace the word with 'concerned' or 'upsets about the prospect' or some other word you find less insulting, that's fine.... they're all synonyms for the word, scared.

I have not expressed any 'fear' of going outside whatsoever. I have not remotely 'hid' in my basement'. I CERTAINLY have not supported the government requiring any of these actions. These are lies and you know it, or you've been intentionally obtuse to what I've repeatedly said.

That's the lie you're telling.

If you wanted to say I was 'scared' that the government would take away our rights if we don't address this, like you I would characterize it more as 'concern'.... but it would be true enough for conversation... and is exactly your same concern... so if it's true of me, it's true of you.... but that's not what you're doing. What you're doing is knowingly and intentionally lying about what I've said and using this lie as support for your childish comments.

If rather than being 'scared', you're just being a dick... that's possible too I guess... I'm just not sure that's a preferable descriptor.

LOL Trust me, if I were being a dick you'd have already banned me because I would have truly blasted you over your "I'm not scared but I'm complying with everything the government tells me because I'm a good little sheep" stance while attacking others for legitimate concerns over governmental overreach and massive erosion of rights.

You like to play the philosophical objector but your compliance shows it's just a ruse. Like I have said many times, you'd be at the top of the ramp encouraging the rest of the sheep to follow you into the cattle car saying "Come on guys! The covid camp is to keep us safe!" You are nothing more than the average German citizen who dutifully went along with the suspension of rights after the Reichstag Fire Decree because "It's to keep us safe." You'll be at the head of the line to get your covid "vaccination" and the papers to prove you got it because they told you to. You are ashamed of yourself because you tried to play this reasonable person for oh so long but at the first sign of crisis your facade cracked and exposed the compliant little gutless follower you are. Can't walk that back now, it's been there for everyone to see.

Just remember, as tens of thousands of your fellow Americans lose their livelihoods, small business owners lose their hopes and dreams, and our economy falls deeper and deeper into the morass which will result in far more health problems than this virus was ever going to cause that you were complicit. You and others like you meekly complied while others protested. Own the fruits of your lack of labor...you earned it.

And remember, you were the one who made it personal way back when. Don't get mad when it boomerangs on you and you get back what you dish out.
05-21-2020 06:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you support mandatory masks in public? - Kaplony - 05-21-2020 06:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.