Cincinnati Bearcats

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Do you think there will be a 2020 college FB season?
Bookmark and Share
levydl Offline
All American

I Root For:
RE: Do you think there will be a 2020 college FB season?
(10-11-2020 06:43 PM)natibeast21 Wrote:  IMO, Sweden did what was best in regards to the long run. They new short term there would be some negatives. Granted they did take a big risk since we didn’t have much data on the virus.

Jury is still out but it’s looking more and more like a normal virus IMO.

Only difference I see between this and a regular virus is no one in the world had any immunities built up towards it so it spread like wild fire. Normally the elderly have been exposed to the normal viruses all throughout their lives so I think this is probably why they unfortunately are the ones so negatively effected. They were the ones we needed to protect the most and we failed miserably especially in regards to nursing homes here in the U.S. and in Sweden. (Note: I’m not a doctor and have not read this anywhere. Just my observations so don’t go around spouting this)

So, either wait for a vaccine or go about your life why still recognizing others may have different views than you and respect that in public for the time being (Ex. Mask indoors in public).

But boy did we and the rest of the world kill the economy and in the meantime’s peoples livelihood.

The WHO doctor noted lockdowns will have directly been the cause for almost doubling the worlds poverty population and more than doubling child malnutrition by 2021. What a joke! Those are two of the most pressing issues in the world with viable solutions unlike cough cough let’s just all of a sudden flip a switch and be GREEN!

Lastly, these so called health experts flip flopping back and forth on (mask, airborne or not, lockdowns, how much space does it travel, etc.) can F off. Science doesn’t change. Another word overused. These are doctors and scientist opinions and they differed greatly since there wasn’t and still isn’t enough data. How one side gets the final say in the MSM I have no idea. Thank you to 12,000 health experts and the 3 authors from Harvard, Oxford, and Stanford for the petition that was written!

The MSM and politicians that politicized this can F off.

Those who took away others freedoms can F off.

Yeah one side of the aisle puts on one hell of a great act caring about ALL people not only in our country but also the world.

I apologize for getting political but I think the vast majority agreed with a lockdown for month or two to help healthcare systems and get more data.

Everything since has been extremely political.

Done with ranting. Pack the Nip!

This post is nonsense, but I find it most interesting that this thread went quiet when Trump was in the hospital.

10-11-2020 08:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
BB Class of 2020 - Cataclysmo - 05-19-2020, 10:09 AM
RE: Do you think there will be a 2020 college FB season? - levydl - 10-11-2020 08:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.