Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU Huskies

Donators
RE: Realistic fall football timelines?
(04-16-2020 11:01 PM)HawaiiToNIU Wrote:  
(04-15-2020 10:58 PM)NIU84 Wrote:  
(04-15-2020 07:49 AM)HawaiiToNIU Wrote:  
(04-15-2020 07:34 AM)Dog Fan Wrote:  
(04-15-2020 12:31 AM)NIU84 Wrote:  With what you know now, if the season were to magically open tomorrow, would you attend in person? Even with the hospitals pretty full in our area, and no good treatments?

I'm in my late 50s, health is pretty good, no issues except high cholesterol and allergies.
I say, no, I just wouldn't feel safe and relaxed going. Especially with people like the posters on this board there :) :)

In the past few days I've thought ' what would it take for me to go back to a Hawks game, a Sox or Cub game?'. And actually have fun and not be paranoid about touching something that's infected. My answer is - I want to see much better treatment news, and, I don't want to hear it takes alot of work to just get tested. I don't think I need to have a vaccine available.

What's everyone else's personal criteria?

I am in the "high risk" category. So there is no way I would attend any event with lots of people now. And, I most likely will not attend a Huskie football or basketball game until this is all controlled with a vaccine. I don't have all that many years left and I would prefer to keep them.

Damn. I'm sorry to hear. I guess I will have to carry the torch and shut the concession stands early. I will eat an additional hot dog in your honor, until you return.

This breaking news just in....it has been learned that Huskie Stadium hot dogs infer immunity from the Covid19 virus. However, the concession stand appears to be out of them. Damn.

That was great. Mad respect. Also, I hear shaking Sean Frazier's hand cures you as well.

It's true. However, with where he needs to stick it, I think I'd rather have the virus. 04-jawdrop 03-weeping
04-17-2020 06:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Realistic fall football timelines? - Dog Fan - 04-17-2020 06:51 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.