Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Coach Siddle on NC Sports Network
Bookmark and Share
B_Hawk06 Offline

I Root For: UNCW / America
Coach Siddle on NC Sports Network
(03-16-2020 07:42 PM)Gary Miller Wrote:  
(03-16-2020 07:28 PM)82hawk Wrote:  
(03-16-2020 07:14 PM)Gary Miller Wrote:  Small Forward is an outdated position label. I find it highly unlikely that his quote on 4 guards/1 PF will deter any of our players. If anyone it would be Linssen.

If you look back at Keatts the guards have to all be able to hit the three and score. He put Talley on the back burner in favor of Ingram, simply because Ingram was a better scorer and three point shooter His power forward had to rebound and be athletic enough to defend at the back of the press.

IMO, this puts Phillips, Okauru, Gadsden and Estime at the front of the line at guard. It also puts Dodd in front of Linssen at the 5. If Siddle needs scholies to land some of the guards he has offered and another transfer big , I could see him not renewing some of the current players. He's going to shoot to make a quick rebound to the top of the CAA and he's going to need a pretty big roster shift to make it happen.

I’d have Sims over Estime. Estime hasn’t shown the capability to score off the dribble consistently. He’d be a great bench piece though. I see Sims as a true slasher in Siddle’s system. No more settling for 3s like he was this past season.

Personally, I think Sims needs a lot of work handling the ball in order to become a high value as a slasher. He does have good value as a lengthy defender in the middle of a pressing defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
03-16-2020 08:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
Coach Siddle on NC Sports Network - B_Hawk06 - 03-16-2020 08:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.